What's new

Aside From Your Mains, What Other Characters Are You Interested In Playing?

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
As of now i'm still wating on Mileena.
I'm really into Kitana.
I'm also really interested in Ermac. I played him a bit in MK9 and mained Raven in Igau. i think i could pick him up quickly

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
This thread pops up every now and then, but honesly it's easier for me to say what characters I'm not particularly interested in... That said, maybe I'll change my mind once the game is put :p

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mains being KL and Kitana, I'm ready to give Cassie and D'Vorah a go. Maybe try out Kotal but I'm not really into the big powerhouse style characters.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Mileena **crosses fingers** and Kitana are always my go-to's, but I will say that I find D'Vorah incredibly interesting. Provided the teases are true, I also may take an interest in Sonya.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Kitana, Reptile, Kung Lao and Goro so far. Goro just cause' but the other three just look incredibly fun to use, Kitana more than anyone. Hell if Scorpion or Kotal weren't in then she'd be my front runner for a main at this point.

Ferra/Torr looks interesting but I'm not sure at this point, I'll be trying out everyone though that's for sure.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
My main is SubZ and secondary is Raiden. I was very interested in F/T and I kept getting more interested until I decided to make them one of my secondaries or even a co-main.

Other characters that look interesting are Goro, Erron Black and Tremor (if they make it), and I think D'vorah is hella interesting but I don't think I'm going to play her.

mamasau

Noob
Hard to choice, there're a lot of interesting characters. The ones I'm going to give a try are:

Kano-Commando
Kitana-Mournful
Quan Chi-Summoner
Ferra/Torr-Lackey
Kotal Kahn-Sun God
Scorpion-Inferno
Sub Zero-Cryomancer
Cassie Cage-Brawler
Reptile

Immortal

Blind justice....
Beside obviously Kenshi (if in), i'm interested in Kotal Kahn, Takeda (if in), Tanya (if in), Erron Black (if in) and Shinnok (if in). Hard to tell how many of those gonna be in atm.

For the first week it's probably going to be Quan Chi/Sub-zero. Because I'm interested in those two and there is footage around of actually decent people playing Quan and subbie using combo's, set-ups,etc. And it's always easier to learn characters when you have great footage of them.

But a friend of mine has a big tv in his dorm. So we're thinking of doing a 48+ hour MKX marathon (not that hardcore/dangerous). I'll probably play matches with him where I select a random character for the first 1-3 hours until I find a fun character. I think that's the best way to find a main I think.

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Mournful Kitana.

Although if Mileena gets announced, I highly doubt I'll be touching the rest of the cast seriously.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
I can't wait to try everyone except Kung Lao and Kitana, they never grab me by the short and curlies.

The only ones I'll really knuckle down to are grapplers though and only Kotal has a grappler variation so far, though I reckon Goro will have one

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Quan Chi and Kano have my attention due to the range of some of their attacks. I can't say I have a "main" because I haven't played the game yet.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Characters I want to try:

Reptile, Sub, Cassie, Raiden.

Reptile b/c of elbow dash. Sub because, well, he's sub (my fav mk character) and he was my main in MK9, Cassie b/c I'm loving her attitude annnnd Raiden b/c...

That displacer variation... mmmm.

I will main Kitanas unmasked and assassin variations, besides that Id like to test all the new characters, they look cool to try them out.

E

Eldriken

Out of the characters we know of so far, aside from Kitana, I'll probably use Goro and Kotal Kahn. That may change once we know the full roster, however.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I'm interested in way too many characters, as always. In MK9 I mained Sub-Zero, Ermac, Noob, Scorpion, Johnny, Sektor, Cyrax, Nightwolf, Reptile, Freddy, Jax, Cyber Sub, Lao, Kang, Kenshi, Rain and finally Shang. Obviously not all at once, my point is, I couldn't settle on one character, after a couple of days of playing my current main I was bored quickly so I mained a new character. With MKX I'm hoping to change that and be a character loyalist, or at best only main 3 characters at most. With that said, so far I'm interested in trying Sub, Reptile, Ferra/Torr, Kano and Kotal, aside from my mains Goro and Raiden. We'll see how it turns out in the final game.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Aside from maining Raiden Im interested in testing every other character. But from current roster I would like to try SZ(Unbreakable); Ermac(Mystic) and Kitana(Assassin) with Goro