What's new

Arkym Asylum Combo Video Featuring Batman, the Joker and Harley Quinn by Check

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
looks like i got a new joker 1 meter combo.. although it only does 47 ??? maybe more against lex??

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Interactables need to be blockable. have them do tons of damage on chip, because this shit is getting out of hand. these resets would not exist if they blockable, and you could still tack on damage with the heavy chip and hell even have them advantage on block so you can continue pressure, but even then grapplers will abuse that.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Interactables need to be blockable. have them do tons of damage on chip, because this shit is getting out of hand. these resets would not exist if they blockable, and you could still tack on damage with the heavy chip and hell even have them advantage on block so you can continue pressure, but even then grapplers will abuse that.
lol if someone can hit one of those combos against me in a tournament match I will gladly put the controller down and shake their hand afterward.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
lol if someone can hit one of those combos against me in a tournament match I will gladly put the controller down and shake their hand afterward.
well its week 3 and people are finding this shit, its only gonna get worse. and some of these resets are not even that hard, the b112 string off batman into the dumpster or any sliding interactable is pretty easy to do imo, and leads to tons of life lost, which would be nulified if the dumpster was blockable. youd still take lets say 7%-12% chip but you wouldnt be combod right after at least. and this also nerfs shit like the fortress of solitude. supes can MB the corner interactable and instead of a guaranteed ez mode combo leading to 90% and up , he just chips you for 15%.

granted if he interupts a move or catches you jumping youre screwed, but its not as bad as "oh no he has tons of armor and i cant do any thing about this ship now" and if you just let supes sit in the corner and avoid the interactable..... well we all know how decent supes zoning is too.

kikeuy

Noob
Damage scaling seems wrong. I´m doing the 2:02 combo and it does 55%.
There is something about ds and Lex that I´m missing?