What's new

Are you happy with your main? Or did you settle...?

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Exactly how I feel, I have a much stronger attachment to DC chars than MK. I would've played Shazam/Black Adam regardless of whether they were good or not (Shazam wasn't). In this game I'm essentially picking whatever char just appeals to me aesthetically, or is the most fun to play as, which ended up being Kung Jin/Sub Zero/Jason; for now at least.
I use Kung Jin, you like Sub Zero too? Which version and whyyy? Help a brotha out who is missing his Arthur and Diana.

zoofs

bless
I use Kung Jin, you like Sub Zero too? Which version and whyyy? Help a brotha out who is missing his Arthur and Diana.
Grandmaster of course, but Cryomancer is slowly becoming much more interesting to use, and I will probably stick to it. I always thought Ice powers were super cool (no pun intended), and after seeing his move set/actual appearance; I decided I wanted to play him.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
i definitely settled

kotal kahn is extremely disappointing but nobody who's "good" really appeals to me enough to make me want to keep using them

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
I started with reptile but now play cutthroat Kano as well.

And about what someone said earlier about injustice character choice being easier, I 100% agree as a DC fan I would have played Flash regardless of whether or not I liked him.