doomsday
(prison) superman

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
So far, I use:

Aquaman
Batman
Green Lantern
Scorpion (I consider him an anti-hero rather than a villain, judging by his backstory)
Wonder Woman

So I guess I qualify for the Hero side.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Villain considering that I use Joker, Zod, and Bane, the only hero I really use is Green Arrow.

I think I'm half and half atm. My characters that I tend to use are Batman, Superman, Flash and now Hawkgirl. With the villains I use Zod, Bane, Grundy and Catwoman.

How about if I use everyone from the cast except Hawkgirl and Siniestro? What am I then.

I will spit on your tomb!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Mainly hero I think, considering Raven and Catwoman are both anti-heros. Green arrow is a straight up hero I assume.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
I main Catwoman, she's kinda like a female mercenary. Miss Kyle is neutral to me. Also play a troll regime Supes and Shazam so I really can't decide if I embody more of a hero or a villain.
I ANSWER TO NO ONE

Catwoman, Batman, Batgirl, Nightwing, Bane, Joker, Harley.

I'm a villian player, but I am less likely to complain about the low tier being overpopulated with villains (just because they're bad guys shouldn't make them bad characters!), and more likely to worry about the imbalance of Batman based characters....

And is anyone else confused why Scorpion is considered a hero?

I just can't imagine him saving puppies from burning buildings, at least as much as I can imagine him putting a large amount of puppies into a building, then burning said building...

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Bane was my main but since Lobo came out these are my characters in order of who I use from most to least

Lobo
Bane
Grundy
Joker
Doomsday
Luthor

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Arrow
Lantern
Supes
Aquaman

Frost
Catwoman
Bladam
Deathstroke

Well my main and one of my secondaries are villains and also this will always be a world of dictators so...

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
LtLuthor
scorpian has really never been a villian he just is out for revenge
kind of like kratos

subzero tho has been off and on
to make it simple its cuz theres two
the first one was bad but the second one was good

the mk history is actualy very deep

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Hero. I don't play villains or play with heros in villain costumes.
Batman
Superman
Green Lantern

-
Just these two

Deathstroke
Joker

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I find every hero but Cyborg in this game boring.

And if you played story mode, and heard Cyborgs quotes in this game he's a real asshole to everyone, it's so awesome.

Mains:
Lex Luthor
Doomsday
---
Subs:
Joker
Cyborg
Black Adam