What's new

Are 360 players using stick or pad for IGAU?

drift221

Shocking Your System
I've been using my stick to play this game as I did with mortal kombat, because the Xbox 360 controller's D-Pad sucks. I want to know are Xbox 360 players finding an easier time playing with stick or pad ?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Using this:

I want to try the Injustice stick though.

CamRac

Noob
There are actually converters for PS pads, if that's the issue you're having. That being said, I think it oftentimes just depends on your background. I started with Street Fighter, so I've always played on stick. I don't think I'll ever go to a pad unless I absolutely have to, regardless of system.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
If this game had a block button I would of been on pad but it doesn't so I'm on stick, and it works really nice. Mk9 was only fg I played on pad.

LockM

Noob
HRAP EX, switched to stick because 360 controller has one of the worst d-pads ever.
Injustice however doesn't benefit from stick at all imo, but i can't play on pad at all anymore.
I visited a friend who isn't into fighting games but happened to have SSFIV, so i played with 360 pad. I seriousely couldn't play on a controller i was almost as bad as when i first started playing SSFIV, only thing i could do properly was blocking haha.

Spletty

Grandmaster
I'm on the injustice stick and I love it. Buttons feel a little cheap though so ill probably replace them and the stick with a ball top

GotOverThere

Alien Life Form
I am using one of the newer 360 controllers with the twist-out DPad. I tend to shift my thumb between the stick and the DPad depending on what motion I'm about to do.