What's new

[Apr 14, 2012] Flawless Victory (Fairfax, VA)

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Now that your kabal is saying ocv, its so on. No round robin here. We have a pretty amazing kabal player here as well.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
How about we do this then. At Flawless Victory, we'll have Steve flip a coin. Winning captain determines the format and chooses his team's side.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
I honestly hate elimination because when Kevin OCVs all of the WNBA, none of the rest of my team would have gotten to play. It doesn't show "as a whole" which side is better. Only that Kevin will dominate team WNBA when he's up to play. :)

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
I'd still vote for the Round Robin. The only reason we didn't do the round robin then was because you were worried about time. With all the stations we have, I think we'll have a lot more time this time around. Especially since we're not sharing this event with the Tekken peeps.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I honestly hate elimination because when Kevin OCVs all of the WNBA, none of the rest of my team would have gotten to play. It doesn't show "as a whole" which side is better. Only that Kevin will dominate team WNBA when he's up to play. :)
Im okay with both, but.I think it will just be rude when all 5 of our players beat all 5 of yours.

Also, he better have something more than kabal. I eat that asthma boy alive. And unlike 16bit I'm not scared to throw myself into the fight.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Im okay with both, but.I think it will just be rude when all 5 of our players beat all 5 of yours.

Also, he better have something more than kabal. I eat that asthma boy alive. And unlike 16bit I'm not scared to throw myself into the fight.
So what you're saying, is that in the end, the score would be 25-0??????? ARE YOU MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWBeta

TYMCP 1 and 2 Creator
Hmm, so MAK vs WNBA this time around instead of MD vs VA salty runback?

I'm okay with it. MD doesn't mind holding the title belt for a bit longer.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk