What's new

[Apr 14, 2012] Flawless Victory (Fairfax, VA)

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
I heard kevo da man making this video on the mic yesterday, he can't control himself, shits about to get real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he goes SSJ23 we will need to evacuate the state!

SWBeta

TYMCP 1 and 2 Creator
I'll be the one wearing the Mileena costume this time!
The trolling is strong with this one. I respect that

Also, I ain't putting no $2.78 muffin money matches on the big screen.

Unless the loser wears a muffin outfit for the rest of the day.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
What time does the tourney start? I see registration ends at 1:30. Can I register beforehand and show up before the tourney starts but after 1:30?

Edit: do i have to be there in person to register?

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
What time does the tourney start? I see registration ends at 1:30. Can I register beforehand and show up before the tourney starts but after 1:30?

Edit: do i have to be there in person to register?
As long as you let me know before hand (which you just did) I'll make sure you're in a later pool and you can pay when you arrive. Tournament will start at 2:00pm!

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Total Entrants: 60 (5 possible)

--SOVA-- 11/1
Blackula
Curse
Immortal Skillit
Cerebru
srryimwhte
violence
Hatake Osawa
Mr Aquaman
Nai_lienoj
Vegeta
Drummer (possible)

--NOVA-- 15/2
Nordic Ninja
Korpse
Enforcer
Creepy00
BeatDownMao88
LulzLou
Flipin Flava
Jandek
Tricky Lizard
Mysticism
down1
Heavy-Hitterz111
Noserfatu
Curved (possible)
Will08 (possible)

--RVA-- 2/0
silentRAGE
Dale Hamilton

--MD-- 8/0
SWBeta
Citizen Snips
Eazail
GunsTariq
Kevo Da Man
impactthemasses
Xtrem_Cyrax
Minerva

--DC-- 1/0
Relaxed State

--PA-- 7/1
WNBA Swift Tom Hanks
WNBA Phase 3
WNBA AC1984
STORMS
Whackojack
vVv 7L
Pimpuigi (possible)

--NC-- 4/0
WNBA Death
Lionheart
AceUnlimited
thequeenofsheba

--NY-- 7/1
vVv CD Jr.
VSM KT Smith
VSM Insuperable
VSM Maxter
vVv REO
KN Crazy Dominican
VSM JamesMK (possible)

--TN-- 2/0
Seapeople
topper2ath

--NJ-- 1/0
WNBA Claude VonStroke

--WV-- 2/0
Treadmill
Sivart

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
GET HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MORE HYPE TO COME

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Well I was living in West Chester, PA (30 mins outside philly) a few months ago...but now I live in Wash. D.C for the last few months. I think I am the only MK player in the city lol
Damn, you lived in west Chester! There is like 5 of us in king of Prussia who play at least once a week!

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
We need a 5v5. $10 each person. Wnba wants mid Atlantic's best. Blackula get your team together.

Best of 3. Tournament rules. Team cpt. picks who goes in next if they lose.

Our team: myself, ac1984, death, phase3, and either eazail or Claude.

Good luck.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
We need a 5v5. $10 each person. Wnba wants mid Atlantic's best. Blackula get your team together.

Best of 3. Tournament rules. Team cpt. picks who goes in next if they lose.

Our team: myself, ac1984, death, phase3, and either eazail or Claude.

Good luck.

I vote Kevo, treadmill, Creepy, Blackula, nordic.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
They have a lot to pick from. Don't forget snips and lionheart.
Snips is a good reptile, but I think treadmill is better. I would probably trade lionheart for nordic, I think creepy is a solid sub/cyrax player. But I guess blackula or kevo will be the one to choose, I'm just putting my 2 cents.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
My vote, based entirely on previous MAK events alone:
Blackula, Creepy00, CitizenSnips, LionHeart and Eazail if you don't end up with him