What's new

[Apr 14, 2012] Flawless Victory (Fairfax, VA)

Lulzlou

Noob
I'm trying to be more ready for this. The meet ups in gainesville I started going to once a week for the past month usually only has one MK player. Is there any more around in NoVA that does mk also?

I'd be down to go to someone's house too lol, or all meet up at mine. <_< I've got so much better since the last tournament but I feel like waiting once a week is making my progress slower. I dunno why I waited so long to get into all of this.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
I'm trying to be more ready for this. The meet ups in gainesville I started going to once a week for the past month usually only has one MK player. Is there any more around in NoVA that does mk also?

I'd be down to go to someone's house too lol, or all meet up at mine. <_< I've got so much better since the last tournament but I feel like waiting once a week is making my progress slower. I dunno why I waited so long to get into all of this.
I almost went last night, but I've been really tired by the time I get home from school.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
What do I have to do to make it more than possible!?
April is really far away, but I have the weekend down and will make sure that nothing comes up. There's a slim chance I won't be living in the area (applying for jobs in FL) and there's a VERY VERY slim chance about going to Power Up to avoid CD bros since I'm a little bitch.

Lulzlou

Noob
I almost went last night, but I've been really tired by the time I get home from school.
Its all good. I'm not mad about it or anything lol. I just kinda bummed about waiting a week to try out new things. My Mileena and Raiden are not that bad now since I always go back and fix the things I mess up on. I played Kabal all last night though.

You should try to come next week. I started bringing my xbox set up too.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Total Entrants: 58 (20 possible)

--SOVA--
Blackula
Curse
Immortal Skillit
Vegeta
Drummer
Hatake Osawa (possible)

--NOVA--
Nordic Ninja
Korpse
Enforcer
Creepy00
BeatDownMao88
LulzLou
Flipin Flava
Will08
Ryry
Jandek
Tricky Lizard
Mysticism
Kidigital
Curved (possible)

--RVA--
silentRAGE
Chronos (Possible)

--MD--
SWBeta
Citizen Snips
Eazail
GunsTariq
Minerva (possible)

--PA--
Revolver
streetsweep187
squirtmcgirt187
Skkra
Pimpuigi
Teef
Relaxed State
Swift Tom Hanks (possible)

--NC--
Death
Lionheart
SSJ4Crisis_X
Tactics (possible)
Faulcun (possible)

--SC--
SonGohanX (possible)

--NY--
VSM Hitoshura (possible)
vVv CD Jr. (possible)
VSM Crazy Dominican (possible)
VSM Maxter (possible)
VSM J360 (possible)
vVv REO (possible)
VSM KT Smith (possible)

--TN--
Seapeople
topper2ath
Solgrim
+1 (possible)

--ATL--
Lord of the Fly (possible)
Pig Of The Hut (possible)

--NJ--
Claude VonStroke

--FL--
I$AAC (possible)

--TX--
EMP Tom Brady

--CANADA--
Jer (possible)

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
i was watching some UFGT behind the scenes footage and have a proposition for a side event, a character auction. Basically you put all the characters in the game in a hat and draw out 16 names, the names that are drawn out will be bid on for who gets to play that character. All the money goes in the pot for this 16 man event and it is winner take all. I'm really bad at explaining things in text so if anything is unclear please say so.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Total Entrants: 58 (18 possible)

--SOVA--
Blackula
Curse
Immortal Skillit
Vegeta
Drummer
Hatake Osawa (possible)

--NOVA--
Nordic Ninja
Korpse
Enforcer
Creepy00
BeatDownMao88
LulzLou
Flipin Flava
Will08
Ryry
Jandek
Tricky Lizard
Mysticism
Kidigital
kingoift
Curved (possible)

--RVA--
silentRAGE
Chronos (Possible)

--MD--
SWBeta
Citizen Snips
Eazail
GunsTariq
Minerva (possible)

--PA--
Revolver
streetsweep187
squirtmcgirt187
Skkra
Pimpuigi
Teef
Relaxed State
Swift Tom Hanks (possible)

--NC--
Death
Lionheart
SSJ4Crisis_X
Tactics (possible)
Faulcun (possible)

--SC--
SonGohanX (possible)

--NY--
VSM KT Smith
VSM Hitoshura (possible)
vVv CD Jr. (possible)
VSM Crazy Dominican (possible)
VSM Maxter (possible)
VSM J360 (possible)
vVv REO (possible)

--TN--
Seapeople
topper2ath
Solgrim
+1 (possible)

--ATL--
Lord of the Fly (possible)

--NJ--
Claude VonStroke

--FL--
I$AAC (possible)

--TX--
EMP Tom Brady

--CANADA--
Jer (possible)

Creepy00

Noob

Couple of months ago, there was some talk about meeting up and play offline casuals here on Nova. Dont much about it, but i do as well want to level my offline experience before hand. Idk, maybe we could sort something and meet. i Know for a fact, trickylizard does well. But as now, our best choice is online.

Lulzlou

Noob
Couple of months ago, there was some talk about meeting up and play offline casuals here on Nova. Dont much about it, but i do as well want to level my offline experience before hand. Idk, maybe we could sort something and meet. i Know for a fact, trickylizard does well. But as now, our best choice is online.
I actually had a talk with tricky and a few others. We are going to have meet ups at my house at least once a week, probably more on the weekends. Trying it out sunday to see how it goes. If it works out well, I'll keep having them there and try to get more people. Let me know if you are interested, i'll invite you to a convo we are having.

I've been going to this for the past month. Lately its just me and FlipinFlava for MK but a bit more might show up. If you can make it here, that would be sweet. Its every wednesday
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...g-gainesville-gainesville-virginia-va.138281/

Creepy00

Noob
I actually had a talk with tricky and a few others. We are going to have meet ups at my house at least once a week, probably more on the weekends. Trying it out sunday to see how it goes. If it works out well, I'll keep having them there and try to get more people. Let me know if you are interested, i'll invite you to a convo we are having.

I've been going to this for the past month. Lately its just me and FlipinFlava for MK but a bit more might show up. If you can make it here, that would be sweet. Its every wednesday
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...g-gainesville-gainesville-virginia-va.138281/
So you guys having a meet tomorrow? I m interested to come that is there is room for one more. :D
And as to the weekly Wednesday meetings, well the driving distance is the problem, is just getting a ride to it.
PM for the meeting details. I sure you guys could work on the cyblax match ups.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse

ill be at the gainsville once eightarc ships me a damn stick that works, i would have showed up last week but my qanba broke right out of the box

Creepy00

Noob
ill be at the gainsville once eightarc ships me a damn stick that works, i would have showed up last week but my qanba broke right out of the box
we actually have a meet today,it work great. There is a chance we ll have another on Friday in preparations for the Richmond tourney. You more than welcome to come, after all bdmao was mentioning your noob saibot gameplay.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
we actually have a meet today,it work great. There is a chance we ll have another on Friday in preparations for the Richmond tourney. You more than welcome to come, after all bdmao was mentioning your noob saibot gameplay.
YEA I SAID IT SUCKED!

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
i was watching some UFGT behind the scenes footage and have a proposition for a side event, a character auction. Basically you put all the characters in the game in a hat and draw out 16 names, the names that are drawn out will be bid on for who gets to play that character. All the money goes in the pot for this 16 man event and it is winner take all. I'm really bad at explaining things in text so if anything is unclear please say so.
This would actually be a fun thing to follow a main event with, probably wont be doing it for this tourney with the stuff we already have planned, but we can definitely use it in the future!

Shady

Noob
Put me down as a maybe for now. Too maybe for now. Too many variables in the way to be a confident "yes" but with time left I'll try and work for it.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Total Entrants: 59 (16 possible)

--SOVA--
Blackula
Curse
Immortal Skillit
Vegeta
Drummer
Hatake Osawa (possible)

--NOVA--
Nordic Ninja