What's new

Appealing for UK-based UMK DS players (Friend-code-swap)

Hi all,

I realise there is already a thread dedicated to DS UMK friend-code swapping, but as far as I know, most of those people are in the states.

Myself I'm a UK-based player, so I started this thread to appeal to any fellow Brits who would like to swap friend codes and play some great games.

It would mean that we would have great speed of course due to our same geographical location.

MY code:
421023 253138 (PHIL)

Add your code, join in the fun! (UK only please)
^_^

dreemernj

Ambassador
Welcome aboard. I don't think the roster of UK based gamers here is too large but I sure hope some others sign up with their friend code. It'd be cool to see resurgence everywhere :-D

Tim Static

Adminerator
And dont forget to spread the word around the MK Kommunity about UltimateMK.com

It is THE source for competetive MK.

i dont have a DS right now , but i should be getting on at Xmas so i can play UMK DS ;)

Ill PM you my code if/when i get one ;)

Diego

Noob
hey m8, i got both the america and the european version.

i wrote my american friendscode on the sticky note, but here comes my european friend code: 4897 44540603

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah man, welcome dude. Glad you came here 8) , I updated the DS thread with your name man.

BTW, guys if you see PAL that's only because you're from europe and most of you have that version, except Diego who has both.

BTW, Diego I'll edit your name and put both of your FC's the USA version is there already, but I'll also put your PAL(euro server code) :)