What's new

Apologies to the psn players

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Hey guys today i was supposed to host the psn side of the xbox weeklys.Unfortunately i couldnt today. Last night the tournament barley got done.... there were lots of no shows, unorganized, computer crashed so i couldnt update anybody on brackets, people didnt wanna be streamed because the streamer was from europe, and got kicked offline twice.

Idk why but whenever an online tourney. Goes on i am always disconnecting offline. Idk if people are ddosing me or if my connection isthat bad but this weekend wasnt that good for the tourney cuz of my tight schedule.

Instead of asking ppl what times are available i will just assign a time so i can be assured people can make that time. So tonight there will be no psn tourney because of time contraints. I couldnt even do my grand finals match because of work. Forever loyalty won the xbl tourney.

I will make the threads for the tournaments next weekend, tomorrow.

Things ill do different:
Im gonna set a time that i can do and make that the official start time ibstead of trying to cater to everyone and get no shows

From now on you will have to make your own challonge accoubt and sign up for the brackets for each tournament i post to ensure that u are participating

Ill think. Ahead and get a streamer before the tourney instead of last minute options.

Shoutouts:
Mr swizzer- thanks alot for streaming last minute. Really appreciate it bro. Especially sticking around till almost 1am ur time to help entertain people.

Forever loyalty- for taking the xbl tourbey. U got sent to losers by forever czar then came back to beat him in losers finals. Good stuff

Slayeredhat- for helping me keep things organized.

Forever rise- for helping me decide rules and being a co host

And everyone else who signed up and kept it hype. Ill be glad to do it again next weekend. And hopefully we get more people and it will be better planned.

Let me know what you guys think i can do better to rub theae weeklys and how you feel about them being every weekend. Do you guys want to do pools that can be spread throughout the week? Or have it bracket style all in one day like mlg?

Lemme know by gicing me feedback and happy holidays everyone.

ryublaze

Noob
You are doing a good job so far and thank you again for hosting this.

My suggestions:
- Streamer should get with different people so we can see everyone play (not sure if you were on stream the whole time last night)
- Lag checks, same as button checks but everyone takes 1 round to get used to the lag
- Commentators (not necessary but would add to the hype)
- Maybe ban the Shang Tsung temple stage or whatever it's called cuz for me the rain on that stage always makes me lag, not sure if it happens to anyone else

Also I think the reason why there were no-shows was because you signed everyone up in the 1st thread who said they would help or join in but I think you should've started the sign-up list from scratch in your sign-up thread.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
You are doing a good job so far and thank you again for hosting this.

My suggestions:
- Streamer should get with different people so we can see everyone play (not sure if you were on stream the whole time last night)
- Lag checks, same as button checks but everyone takes 1 round to get used to the lag
- Commentators (not necessary but would add to the hype)
- Maybe ban the Shang Tsung temple stage or whatever it's called cuz for me the rain on that stage always makes me lag, not sure if it happens to anyone else

Also I think the reason why there were no-shows was because you signed everyone up in the 1st thread who said they would help or join in but I think you should've started the sign-up list from scratch in your sign-up thread.
Thanks alot bro. Feedback is great. Also fo. Other people that didnt know about it, it said the dates on the first thread