What's new

anyone with experience using the qanba q4

im looking for a duel mod stick and this one looks pretty wicked. i have the xbox pdp sticks, but for ps3 tournys i need something else. i debated getting ps3 pdp sticks, but those fuckers is heavy to be lugging around and i got little arms. plus if im gonna get a 6 button stick i at least want to be able to practice on xbox.
anyway, any of you have the qanba 4 and/or tried it with mk.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i finally got mine sent to me on tuesday, it kicks ass!

the felt bottom is so sexy! :dance:
all sanwa parts(apart for the start button) so cant go wrong there
the buttons/stick has the same layout as the madcatz te's
comes with button plugs if you want to make it a 6button

and 360/pc/ps3 out of the box,cant beat that

Tolkeen

/wrists
I've never used a sanwa stick, but I'm thinking of getting a qanba 4. How does everything feel when you play on it? Any concerns you have now that you've tested it out? And if you've modded it at all, how hard was it?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I've never used a sanwa stick, but I'm thinking of getting a qanba 4. How does everything feel when you play on it? Any concerns you have now that you've tested it out? And if you've modded it at all, how hard was it?
if you played on a madcatz stick its pretty much the same although you do have a bit more space for your hand than the TE, i have rather large hands so this matters2me, yea if your just modding the buttons and art it pretty much on same par with modding a madcatz,
since ive had mine,my custom baraka macatz TE has not been used,thats how good it is