What's new

Anyone want to play?

LuxtoN

Noob
Hey people,

Some of you may know me while others will not but anyway im just looking for some friends to play UMK3 with on the 360, i am on every day without fail and am learning characters one by one.

I have been playing for around 2 or 3 months but am a fan of the games and would like some friends to play with instead of waiting for ages for people to join me plus most of my current friends dont enjoy the game.

If you want to play then just send a FR to I LuxtoN I, I am always up for friendly games,glitching or ill play competatively.

Birkin

Noob
Didn't you tell me to fuck off because my connection was fucking shit according to you? TEH FRIENDLY IS KILLING ME INSIDE!

Birkin said:
Didn't you tell me to fuck off because my connection was fucking shit according to you? TEH FRIENDLY IS KILLING ME INSIDE!
Yeah he booted me before I even got to play him. I had to sit there and whatch him beat a noob, and then he boots me.

LuxtoN

Noob
Birkin said:
When i played against you i had lag, i have played against you before with no lag and the match was fine, i said you connection was shit not ''FUCK OFF! YOUR CONNECTIONS SHIT''

Birkin

Noob
My point still stands, that was not friendly. You didn't even let me talk, you just booted me, I joined again to try and talk to you but you just booted me again. You could have just asked me to leave because we had lag.

Also, that time you didn't have lag I did, did you hear me complain? Probably, but did I boot you? No. Plus, most of my complaining about delay is "Aw shit dude I got delay with this guy." and other times I just don't say anything (vs random people).

Some people...

LuxtoN

Noob
I apologise for what i said and hopefully the next time we fight i wont be such an asshole i must have been in a bad mood.

Sorry mate

Still looking for people to play with once i get some batteries :eek:

I don't remember about your play habbits all that much so I'm not gonna trash you personally but one thing you definately do regularly is start a lobby and then just leave it up literally all day. That leaves a vacant room that screws with the already crappy quick match system where by every time someone presses it we end up in your non room rather than a room of people who are actually trying to play. Or when you click to find custom player match 60% of the time the names don't pop up immediately so we waste time constantly poppin in and out of your lobby. It's not an end of the world type habit just a major pet peeve of mine and i'm sure many others. It's pretty much completely unnescessary as well being that its only purpose is for you to show off however many wins u have at the time. You should stop the shit..it'll leave people with a less negative opinion towards you.

LuxtoN

Noob
Stahan i dont recal ever telling you to 'Fuck Off' and you have a very original name so i guess id remember if i did SORRY must have been in a bad mood, and i played you today GGs btw.

Game Over i remember seeing your name on the player list on my thing when i got back home, I'm sorry about your wait its just that i leave it on go downstairs and usually get something to eat or come on here and learn some new stuff and then basically forget its on.

GameOver said:
I don't remember about your play habbits all that much so I'm not gonna trash you personally but one thing you definately do regularly is start a lobby and then just leave it up literally all day. That leaves a vacant room that screws with the already crappy quick match system where by every time someone presses it we end up in your non room rather than a room of people who are actually trying to play. Or when you click to find custom player match 60% of the time the names don't pop up immediately so we waste time constantly poppin in and out of your lobby. It's not an end of the world type habit just a major pet peeve of mine and i'm sure many others. It's pretty much completely unnescessary as well being that its only purpose is for you to show off however many wins u have at the time. You should stop the shit..it'll leave people with a less negative opinion towards you.
Yeah, I notice this too. I always see your name towards the top of the weekly leaderboards and am glad to see a tough opponent, but you are never there.

LuxtoN said:
Game Over i remember seeing your name on the player list on my thing when i got back home, I'm sorry about your wait its just that i leave it on go downstairs and usually get something to eat or come on here and learn some new stuff and then basically forget its on.
No big thing man. Just figured I'd let you know. Get at me if you feel like some matches.

LuxtoN

Noob
My brother was on YouTube when i met you in ranked he was dwnloading shit :( i hope i can play you again with no lag sometime.

LuxtoN

Noob
My play habits and game habits have changed dramatically now so if anyone wants to play me then just add my tag I LuxtoN I and ill be more than happy to play you.