What's new

Anyone know why Superman is blurred out...

In the concept art? If you unlock the concept art for Superman, go to 35 (of 36) and his face is blurred out.

Don't mind my cats reflection in his head.

Flumpor

Noob
bet all the monies that its zod in superman's suit. ALL THE MONIES.
But because it´s filed under Superman Concept art this would hint that General Zod is not the 3rd or 4th DLC Character but an alternate skin which would be a smart move... Zod is even more similar then Black Adam and Shazam... well except the whole personality thing.

DakkoN

Noob
Because if you look at all of the other concept arts, there are multiple face styles that they were toying with for him.. I guess for that particular art they just said "hell with it for now, this is just the costume!"

But because it´s filed under Superman Concept art this would hint that General Zod is not the 3rd or 4th DLC Character but an alternate skin which would be a smart move... Zod is even more similar then Black Adam and Shazam... well except the whole personality thing.
something tells me they aren't actually going to give superman a skin with the only difference being his head and his voice.

then again, we all thought the reward for doing the star labs mission was gonna be worth it soooooooooooooooooo yeah

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Zod isnt an alternate skin, he's a character.

Perhaps the face in those was actually based on someone and they had to blur it out of the art for the disk because they didn't have permission.

Droogy

Lets Fight Like Gentlemen
most likely so that the face being appealing or not wouldn't influence the ideas of the developers on the suit

more or less, they wanted to make the suit look good and work on the face later. thats my conjecture.

My first thought was that the artist had drawn a weird face or messed it up somehow and quality control decided not publish the picture without it being blurred. They wouldn't want to upset or insult the Superman fan base.

says logic and evidence and deductive reasoning

Can you care to explain the logic, evidence, and deductive reasoning that points to Zod's inclusion? All we know is that so far, the leaked lists that had Lobo and Batgirl also had him on there. If we are using leaked lists as proof, then how come Gambit, Venom, or many other characters that were on the many leaked lists aren't in Marvel vs Capcom 3/Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3?

If you have definitive proof that Zod will in fact be in this game, I'd like to see it. Unless we're starting to assume characters are very likely to be added as DLC. And we all know how that turned out the last time we all did that. *looks at MMH and Power Girl*

I just had to do it, he said "Logic" and "Evidence" in the same sentence
if you have no idea what any of this post was about, you seriously need to play the best video game series ever, Ace Attorney.

Komatose

The Prettiest

Can you care to explain the logic, evidence, and deductive reasoning that points to Zod's inclusion? All we know is that so far, the leaked lists that had Lobo and Batgirl also had him on there. If we are using leaked lists as proof, then how come Gambit, Venom, or many other characters that were on the many leaked lists aren't in Marvel vs Capcom 3/Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3?

If you have definitive proof that Zod will in fact be in this game, I'd like to see it. Unless we're starting to assume characters are very likely to be added as DLC. And we all know how that turned out the last time we all did that. *looks at MMH and Power Girl*

I just had to do it, he said "Logic" and "Evidence" in the same sentence
if you have no idea what any of this post was about, you seriously need to play the best video game series ever, Ace Attorney.