What's new

Anyone else wonder

Marvel or DC?

• Marvel Comics

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • DC Comics

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
What ever happen to the new story they originally said they were going to make with MK8? all new characters and new battle system, instead they are being lazy and using the same characters and most likely the same fighting system they used in MKA, with the edition of DC comic characters.

also who would of rather seen Marvel instead of DC?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ed fooled us once again. :rolleyes:

MK5 turned into Deadly Alliance, and even though that was the only 3-D MK that had any promise, it still wasnt what I wanted.

PS- hey Ed, I'm still waiting for the real MK5.

PSS- I voted for DC because were getting MKvDC, not Marvel.

i would of been happier with Marvel personaly but thats because the quality of the stuff Marvel has come out with is really good and i would of expected this game to be that quality. but with DC you dont know, they havent come out with anything in awhile, the Superman game werent that great and the new MK games arent the best quality either.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Thats exactly why MK & DC go well together, lol.

Personally, I would have liked to see DC v Capcom, but oh well.

Lars

Noob
I prefer Marvel altho im not a comic type reader.
They should have made a DC vs Marvel, and let MK die.

oBryant

Noob
Wtf BMC?

And I've been saying this since they announced it.

Marvel, Capcom, Fucking Toy Story, ANYTHING but DC.
i never liked dc.. and i think they should only mix games that have like concept.. like Killer instinct is SF and MK put together they should of mad KIvsMK.. you play wiht mk charcters the same way you would play with them in a regular game and you play with KI characters the same way you would play a KI game..

KI V MK would of been impossible on current consoles.

KI is owned by Rare which is owned by Microsoft, Microsoft would not allow Rare characters to be on a Playstation Console, which MK 8 is going to be on.

Would it of been sick? Hell yea. Would it ever happen? Nah :[

OR

Maybe Boon approached Rare with the idea, but Rare didn't want MK Vs KI to take any of the thunder from....

KI3!!!

:eek:

oBryant

Noob
KI V MK would of been impossible on current consoles.

KI is owned by Rare which is owned by Microsoft, Microsoft would not allow Rare characters to be on a Playstation Console, which MK 8 is going to be on.

Would it of been sick? Hell yea. Would it ever happen? Nah :[

OR

Maybe Boon approached Rare with the idea, but Rare didn't want MK Vs KI to take any of the thunder from....

KI3!!!

:eek:

that might just be vary true about KI3

7h30n

Noob
I vote for DC, though Marvel comics might be better they are all 'happy and joy' style, while DC ones are more darker and serius and that suits MK more (well what's left of MK)