What's new

Question - Leatherface Anyone else eating their words?

There's no war to win. This thread is clearly directed at people who changed their minds and the people who didn't. The Leatherface fans and apologists just want to argue with everyone. Nothing new there.
it is in fact the other way around. Like you said this thread is about how many people really like him, or have been turned around after they saw how sweet he looked in action.

It is the anti-Leatherface people that are polluting the thread and starting all the arguments. The title is clearly a pro Leatherface but the other people just can not help themselves but stick their thumb in the pie.

Don't blame us for the but hurt crowd coming into a thread were people want to share our excitement with others.

fleshmasher

i got the poison
Nope, still don't give a fuck, SMOKE IS BACK!!!
Anyway i'm not against guest characters because i think it's a tradition since MK1.
Or weren't the characters in there just the Villian from Bloodsport, a JCVD, the dude with the ricehat from Big Trouble In Little China, a guy who looks like the Terminator, two American Ninjas and a token chick?

Espio

Kokomo
it is in fact the other way around. Like you said this thread is about how many people really like him, or have been turned around after they saw how sweet he looked in action.

It is the anti-Leatherface people that are polluting the thread and starting all the arguments. The title is clearly a pro Leatherface but the other people just can not help themselves but stick their thumb in the pie.

Don't blame us for the but hurt crowd coming into a thread were people want to share our excitement with others.
Nope. The question is asking "Anyone else eating their words?", which means if you are or NOT. The question in no way states that only people in love with his design should reply. If you like him now cool. If you don't also cool. My opinion remains the same. I'm not gonna argue with you about it. What I see in this thread is pretty obvious, but I no longer care. As I said in my original post, he's in/over it, but is of no interest to me. I have Triborg/peace.

Nope. The question is asking "Anyone else eating their words?", which means if you are or NOT. The question in no way states that only people in love with his design should reply.
hmm.. Well, I guess the problem here is that you do not have a very good comprehension level. Oh well.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I hate Dragon Naginata with a passion. I play Pyro <3 and Kobu because its good AND because I find it go be very fun. Her costume alone is one of the best in the game. I love her personality, but that's just me. Haters will hate hate.
That's cool. Guess we can agree to disagree. Anyway that was my point. Opinions. Leatherface looks fun to some people so we gotta let it rock.