What's new

Any problems with the ps2 dualshock?

GhosT

Noob
Any issues with block? Im holding block and for the most part it works. But every once in a while im getting hit for no reason. as if its not being pushed in. This happens randomly but i can confirm its not on high or low or mid strings. IT occurs when im holding the block down and blocking the attack at the correct position (standing, ducking).

I never had any problems like this on ps3 pad, but im using my xbox more now so i bought a ps2 pad to work with a controller adapter, its the etokki adapter that was recommended to me by none other than tom brady himself. Have no idea whats up.. i dont think its the adapter since its only the block button. Wanting to hear some thoughts from others so i can decide if its a bad pad or something else.

Thanks

Any issues with block? Im holding block and for the most part it works. But every once in a while im getting hit for no reason. as if its not being pushed in. This happens randomly but i can confirm its not on high or low or mid strings. IT occurs when im holding the block down and blocking the attack at the correct position (standing, ducking).

I never had any problems like this on ps3 pad, but im using my xbox more now so i bought a ps2 pad to work with a controller adapter, its the etokki adapter that was recommended to me by none other than tom brady himself. Have no idea whats up.. i dont think its the adapter since its only the block button. Wanting to hear some thoughts from others so i can decide if its a bad pad or something else.

Thanks
Seems like a bad pad, many people I know and play against have no problem with that adapter as it is one of the best.

GhosT

Noob
i got another pad off amazon. Its Japanese i think.. Ill give it a shot and post back tomorrow if im having issues.