What's new

ANY Cyborg players going to TFC?

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
With 140+ entrants, in a game with 29-30 characters, there have to be some, right?
If so, read my Cyborg + Luthor's Lab thread.
And play well.

What are the stage rules at TFC, as well.. I'd like to know what the likelihood of my stage tech being used is.

That tech being stuff I still haven't posted videos for...

Let's get a Cyborg buzz going.. He's the most underdiscussed character in the game, and as such, is likely to be the most underestimated. He can do more than just zone, under the right circumstances, in the right stages.
A jump 3 interception when they jump at you, into standing 2 MB down back 1, followed by ceiling light OTG? 50+ percent, with one bar.
USE IT--

KIllaByte

People underestimate his jump 3, which leads into 32% on ground and in air, in to interactable shenanigans on some stages, or zoning setups.
His grappling hook Jump 2 into wallbounce is also awesome meterless combo material, from midscreen as well. Though I'm not sure if that always works in this patches version of the game.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
With 140+ entrants, in a game with 29-30 characters, there have to be some, right?
If so, read my Cyborg + Luthor's Lab thread.
And play well.

What are the stage rules at TFC, as well.. I'd like to know what the likelihood of my stage tech being used is.

That tech being stuff I still haven't posted videos for...

Let's get a Cyborg buzz going.. He's the most underdiscussed character in the game, and as such, is likely to be the most underestimated. He can do more than just zone, under the right circumstances, in the right stages.
A jump 3 interception when they jump at you, into standing 2 MB down back 1, followed by ceiling light OTG? 50+ percent, with one bar.
USE IT--
Where did you see 140 people signed up

thats cool

Can someone help me, I love Cyborg, he's my third main and one decent with him, with a 78% percentage online.

But last week I played another Cyborg (can't remember who I was) that just kept jumping an inch off the ground and firing his nova blaster which was fine. Problem was that he was somehow able to fire about 5 of them every 3 seconds. What made it worse was that because of the little jump he kept doing while firing them, it made it very difficult to jump over them and crouching doesn't help either cuz he just starts firing on the ground.

I was literally kept in that corner the whole match, I just had to give up. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

KIllaByte

Can someone help me, I love Cyborg, he's my third main and one decent with him, with a 78% percentage online.

But last week I played another Cyborg (can't remember who I was) that just kept jumping an inch off the ground and firing his nova blaster which was fine. Problem was that he was somehow able to fire about 5 of them every 3 seconds. What made it worse was that because of the little jump he kept doing while firing them, it made it very difficult to jump over them and crouching doesn't help either cuz he just starts firing on the ground.

I was literally kept in that corner the whole match, I just had to give up. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Instant Air Fireballs.
This player was likely using a "hitbox" fighting game controller, that allows them to be done far more easily. Unless you're Reo, who does them on pad with KUHBAWL.
The I-A-F-B used to be a block infinite with Cyborg.

Instant Air Fireballs.
This player was likely using a "hitbox" fighting game controller, that allows them to be done far more easily. Unless you're Reo, who does them on pad with KUHBAWL.
The I-A-F-B used to be a block infinite with Cyborg.
So basically he was cheating using a special controller?

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
So basically he was cheating using a special controller?

not necessarily, i can do IAFB on both pad and stick. They are essential to playing cyborg imo. I think that you should try to get them down if you want to play cyborg.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
not necessarily, i can do IAFB on both pad and stick. They are essential to playing cyborg imo. I think that you should try to get them down if you want to play cyborg.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4
i dont think they are essential im sure GGA slips prefers normal FB to IAFB

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
i dont think they are essential im sure GGA slips prefers normal FB to IAFB
in my opinion you definitely need both, i obviously am not a cyrborg but my friend was and he dropped him because he was inable to do them and in his eyes correctly play the character. His zoning game seems to be drastically hurt without a mixture of both