What's new

Any 1 playing injustice on PS4?

Nolan1654

Green Lantern Corps
Took a break from injustice for a while started it back up on PS4. Just curious if any 1 is really playing it since I see barley anybody. Game runs a lot smoother and doesn't have any slow down on ps4 curious why not more people are switching over.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I play it from time to time just for fun, but mainly do serious practice on my PS3 version, dat controller change kicks my ass

I'm playing it on there, it is kind of a ghost town but I have noticed more people on lately. May have to do with more people being able to purchase a PS4 as the supplies increases.

It's so much quicker to find games on the 360 and PS3 but the visuals look very crappy in comparison. Plus input lag seems pretty bad for me on XBL and PS3.

MajinRY

PSN: MajinRY
I do but it's still region locked isn't it? I haven't been online yet and tbh I haven't been playing much since I got my ps4 too busy playing black flag and killzone

GGA Max

i have it. play on there everyday. after christmas, youll see more ppl. add me, maxintensity25.

sorry ps3 friends mine broke so i had to move on up.

MajinRY

PSN: MajinRY
I want to pick the ps4 version up but

is the netcode any better than the ps3 version?
The net code is a lot better than ps3 I've only played about 12 games and non were laggy i did get disconnected from someone at character select twice (same guy) but that was because of his connection. Also it tried to get me to play myself on ranked for some reason