What's new

Another fan-made Mortal Kombat video ft. Scorpion vs Sub-Zero vs Kitana

You know I'm talking about power wise and storyline wise right? Not gameplay lol.
There are no facts in MK storyline to make you reasonably assume that Sub-zero and Scorpion can beat Kitana. The only clear fact is that Liu Kang is better fighter than everyone else. But sure its unlikely that she could beat them both but who cares its a fan video it was just made that way for the lady to win.

these videos can only be a positive thing for MK but these two are lame :( guess i was dumb for expecting something on the level of the noob vs scorpian one

edit: the ending of the second video is kinda disturbing lol the way he looks at the baby then pulls a rape face

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I was just being snide lol ... don't take it seriously ^_^
Oh :p lol sorry, I know I take MK too serious sometimes lol. :p

There are no facts in MK storyline to make you reasonably assume that Sub-zero and Scorpion can beat Kitana. The only clear fact is that Liu Kang is better fighter than everyone else. But sure its unlikely that she could beat them both but who cares its a fan video it was just made that way for the lady to win.

Well...Actually, if you want to technically break it down Sub and Scorp have better feats as far as the canon MK saga. Kitana has no valid feats that put her on par with Sub-Zero(either one) or Scorpion. What has she done? Defeated Mileena(not a huge feat), chocked Shang Tsung with him not even fighting back and getting trolled by Liu Kang while seriously trying to kill him?

Yes, no doubt LK is a better fighter then most in terms of H2H but I'm talking not just fighting skill but powers and feats...what a character can do over another.

Both Sub-Zero's have defeated FAR greater threats then Kitana, and Scorpion has as well not to mention their abilities giving them a huge edge over Kitana. Obviously any fanmade video isn't canon and just that fan made.

Fanmades are fun to watch though, you can do anything just like the Superman vs. Goku videos made by the many anime fans who hated the Death Battle video(I'm sure you heard about that, lots of fan rage lol)

Well...Actually, if you want to technically break it down Sub and Scorp have better feats as far as the canon MK saga. Kitana has no valid feats that put her on par with Sub-Zero(either one) or Scorpion. What has she done? Defeated Mileena(not a huge feat), chocked Shang Tsung with him not even fighting back and getting trolled by Liu Kang while seriously trying to kill him?

Yes, no doubt LK is a better fighter then most in terms of H2H but I'm talking not just fighting skill but powers and feats...what a character can do over another.

Both Sub-Zero's have defeated FAR greater threats then Kitana, and Scorpion has as well not to mention their abilities giving them a huge edge over Kitana. Obviously any fanmade video isn't canon and just that fan made.

Fanmades are fun to watch though, you can do anything just like the Superman vs. Goku videos made by the many anime fans who hated the Death Battle video(I'm sure you heard about that, lots of fan rage lol)
Shang Tsung was fighting back, I even lost a round the first time I played him..lol. You are right SZs and Scorpion defeated greater threats and have more feats but one can assume this is because the story was focused more on their characters. Older sub has his own game as well. The only focus on Kitana is her battle against Mileena.

Anyway, I am not into starting an argument here, just saying you just can't reasonably assume:p. Fanmades of course aren't canon, just fun watch. And yeah btw, I was really surprised by the outcome of Superman vs Goku death battle, I always thought that Goku SSJ1 could easily defteat Superman, but of course its a fan video :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@ james1926, It's all good man but keep in mind I'm talking storyline not gameplay lol. :p

Shang wasn't fighting hard, he knew if he killed Kitana or hurt her without Shao Kahn's ok he'd be in trouble...thus why he let her take him to Kahn...Kitana wasn't supposed to know about Mileena but did thanks to Raiden's tip that Shao Kahn is keeping things from her. I'm also talking storyline wise(not gameplay wise) alot of people seem to get this confused. That's why I was saying in that respect, I believe Sub or Scorpion could beat Kitana cause their powers would be too much for her.