What's new

Combo Video - Kung Jin Ancestral maximum damage combo video!

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Didn't change my mind on him in any way, I know he's capable of big combos. The problem is absolutely none of them are practical.

Not just in this video - none of his combo's are ever practical. This character needs improvements to his core mechanics unfortunately because he's so cool and the meter drain arrow is dope as hell

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Didn't change my mind on him in any way, I know he's capable of big combos. The problem is absolutely none of them are practical.

Not just in this video - none of his combo's are ever practical. This character needs improvements to his core mechanics unfortunately because he's so cool and the meter drain arrow is dope as hell
The fact that these combos aren't practical is something i agree with you,people ask for the stun arrow to be infinite,but I guess this will never happen,so this is the best he can get!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Uhh at least one of these combos isn't max damage...from midscreen your max damage is starter~stun arrow, load fire, late jip~fire arrow, run~34, divekick, 34~low arrow. Might want to check all your combos are actually max damage before you post a thread/video with "max damage" combos :p

stamatis

Uhh at least one of these combos isn't max damage...from midscreen your max damage is starter~stun arrow, load fire, late jip~fire arrow, run~34, divekick, 34~low arrow. Might want to check all your combos are actually max damage before you post a thread/video with "max damage" combos :p
I did what I could,if there is a combo higher than mine it is OK,but anyway I won't change the title for a combo or two,:D

stamatis

I mean that'd probably cover all your midscreen combos where you do stun arrow into NJP, not just one...
It is nice thought,but if you think that you can late njp all his starterxxstun arrow combos,you will need one more variation"nimble".

stamatis

I mean that'd probably cover all your midscreen combos where you do stun arrow into NJP, not just one...
Just to make this clear,you just can't late njp,you don't have enough time,but I d love to see the damage you referring to!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It is nice thought,but if you think that you can late njp all his starterxxstun arrow combos,you will need one more variation"nimble".
Just to make this clear,you just can't late njp,you don't have enough time,but I d love to see the damage you referring to!
....what? I'm saying you would replace all the combos where you NJP after hitting them with a stun arrow and instead have jip~fire arrow, 34, etc. This is an example of what I'm talking about that's in the Ancestral discussion thread:

El_Rubio

Noob
@YOMI SLAYER

BTW Cool combos but I would like to see u using them in a real fight, they seem not to be optimal.

BTW 2: I hope he gets some interesting buffs in order to be a balanced character.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice stuff, always said Ancestral was in general underrated though I just love zoning with him lol it pisses people off so much with his arrows haha it's just unfortunate most of his higher damaging combos are corner based. Except for a few.