What's new

An Environment of Nerf Fear

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Hey everyone,

There's a strange trend happening on tym which has changed from MK9. I'm speaking about the amount of threads that, while introducing new tech, immediately become defensive against the idea that the character may be nerfed because of what's being presented.

I can't say whether this is from newer members to tym or not, but I'd like to ask the community here, new and old, to please bring tech and combos and strategies to the site without throwing in prayers that NRS doesn't nerf the character because of what you're posting.

Similarly, when new tech is brought out to the open, please stop the senseless "x is broken. nerf!" responses. It brings nothing to the community and only serves to create needless drama and derailing of threads. You won't see this kind of nonsense from the top players of the MK9 community, so please follow their lead and post constructively.

On a related note, IGAU has a training mode that allows you to practice against any imaginable situation. When something new comes out, recreate it in the lab and use your imagination to find ways around it. Then bring that knowledge here as a constructive addition to the discussion.

Thanks for reading.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Alot of people are confusing Nerf and Fix atm. Its not all of the problems, but some.

For example, Cyborgs infinite and Doomsdays 112 7% last hit.