What's new

"All that was yours is now mine!" AK/EMPR Pig of the Hut wins ATL Scraps #7!

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
It was another friday night in Atlanta and another episode of the weekly ATL Scraps hosted by @atlgamersociety. 19 competitors would enter the arena but only one could taste victory. Pig of the Hut was on a bit of a win streak (3 consecutive wins) going into this week but other top players were ready to taste victory.

-----Storylines/Happenings------
-Glass Sword is back from Europe
-Xenomorph upsets Smarr
-Trepound rips through his side of the bracket
-Hotfix Drama (clashing harley B3's)

After a lot of heated battles and some huge upsets the grand finals were settled down to Pig of the Hut in winners and Trepound trying to fly his way to a bracket reset. In Winner's finals these two had met and Pig tasted victory 3-0. Grand Finals would be a similar affair but Trepound showed some promise with Deathstroke but was just not able to keep momentum. Pig of the Hut would make everyone kneel for the 4th straight ATL Scraps.

Next week is Valentine's Day on friday so a new champion will most likely be crowned as Pig of the Hut will be off having a life what a loser right :REO. I will make sure to pay his entry just to make sure it looks like he went 0-2 on the bracket and I dont lose the title of biggest win streak.

Congratulations to AK/EMPR Pig of the Hut on his victory and make sure to follow Twitch.tv/atlgamersociety for future injustice action in ATL.

--------Top 8 Results/Characters--------

1- @AK Pig Of The Hut (Zod)
2- @AK Trepound380 (Hawkgirl, Catwoman, Deathstroke)
3- @AK SaltFace (Harley Quinn)
4- @AK Smarrgasm (Black Adam, Aquaman)
5- @AK elitegoomba (Wonder Woman)
5- @AK XEN0M0RPH (Green Lantern)
7- @AK rtd (Sinestro)
7- @AK TylerLantern (Green Lantern, Catwoman, Batgirl)

Full results found at http://ags.challonge.com/injusticescraps7

Twitch archive at http://www.twitch.tv/atlgamersociety/b/501563431

Results for KI:
1. @
AK Trepound380 (Sadira) (Jago)
2. @AK Pig Of The Hut (Jago)
3. @ak Homelee (thunder)
4. @AK SaltFace (thunder)

KI had 19 entries also

Full results at http://ags.challonge.com/kiscraps7

Grand Finals

Winners Finals

Losers Finals

Winners Semis

Tournament Matches

-----AFTER TOURNAMENT NEWS------
Some of the competitors went to Waffle House once the tournament commenced. While we were there, something very interesting happened. Pig of the Hut ordered a drink. Normally he does not use straws. Glass Sword however decided to "straw" Pig's drink for him. The rest of the table then proceeded to feel very uncomfortable especially after Pig did not accept Austins straw.

Later on Pig would straw Austin's drink and Austin allowed it showing that he is more comfortable letting a man put a straw in his drink than anyone ive ever known. BRAVE GLASS SWORD WINS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Tre had a hell of a tournament. Damn that just makes that scalp I took at KIT even more valuable. Sweet.

Glass Sword is amazing and can straw my Tony's orange soda any night.
Tre was playing amazingly that night from the get go. Had Clint first and won 3-2 and then ran through the bracket facing Saltface and Goomba and beat them both pretty clean.