What's new

All Good Things Must End (Reflection by w1nter barz)

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
:( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Man, I had a lot of fun playing with you dude. You are one of the funniest guys at tourneys!

Hopefully one day we get to meet again!

Seriously, Best of luck man!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
w1nter warz - when we had our money match, I hope that the fact I commentated it at the same time didn't give you the impression that I'm a cocky player. I looked back at that and felt pretty terrible. :( I also don't know what led me to agree to a money match when I usually don't play in such settings, as I'm not a gambler by nature.

BUT, regardless, it was a pleasure meeting you at MLG. I wish you the best with your academic goals as well as your career. The MK community stands behind you with all their support and will always be ready to welcome you back with open arms. :)

jamessmk

I am your god
East coast lol.

Wow, thanks everyone for the kind words. Didn't think all these people would come to say bye. Thanks again everyone. Also forgot to shoutout florida, only really chilled with Big D sadly.

Be back one day with my keyboard.
WTF what, where, when? Dude my favorite Canindian left and I no say goodbye. Damn Winterfarts.. Gonna miss ya. Now I have to return to Toronto. Take a break do the school things catch you over the border, wintertard.

Jamesmk