What's new

All Data Reset?!

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
For some reason, all of my data got reset, has this happened to anyone else? Also any fix? All of my DLC is still there, and my online record is still there, but not unlockables and character data is gone. It's like I'm popping in the game for the first time. I mastered quite a few characters, and it's all gone now. I also don't have Quan Chi unlocked, or any alt costumes other than the DLC ones. My main problem is mastering the characters, I was going for the achievement 100% legit.

:rant2:

leek

Noob
You game save data was deleted.

PS3? If so check the game save data utility, if it's still in there it got corrupted. Did you turn off/reset your ps3 during a save operation at some point? Recently download firmware update on PS3? those would be your problems..

hope you had a back up on a flash drive..

leek

Noob
I play on 360. I think I might have turned it off during a save, that seems the most likely. Oh well >_>...
sorry brother :/

just have to work back up to it. I lost my fallout 3 game saves from my last ps3 when it YLOD'ed on me.. so I understand the pain..... -.-

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
Oh well, thanks for helping out though. I don't think I'll want to master all of those characters again. I'll just play strictly for fun from now on. I'm not destroyed over it, but it is a kick in the balls. aha