What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
If this is true, I get Sareena, so I won't complain
But no Ash.... and my backup for Ash was Myers.... and instead we get Rambo.
Honestly Rambo would kind of be badass if done right but as a horror nerd, come on :(
But yeah, Sareena, my most requested character to return, can't be mad at that :D

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
This sounds like fanfiction so i say that shit aint true.

On the other side that stuff is so dumb it can be real again. :eek:

Rambo can be true... the guests and also characters are often new movies related...Black Manta, Cheetah, Terminator, Joker, etc

ItsYaBoi

Noob
So the ending to Aftermath 1 is just bullshit then that doesn’t matter? Because it’s not the real ending and instead Daegon gets the crown for Aftermath 2?

That’s some dumb ass shit. Aftermath 1 is non canon fan fiction bullshit then?

Unless I’m reading it wrong, that’s exactly what it sounds like. Would make sense for Aftermath 1 to have one singular legit ending and then for the plot line of Aftermath 2 to be this.

Tbh I think this leak is bullshit anyway. Some good characters here though if it is true, but also some very shit ones. Somebody else said it ITT but Daegon and Taven are shit tier characters, renowned as some of the worst 3D era characters. Generic bastards with uninspired movesets and abilities. Sure, NRS are great at redesigning characters, but that’s usually with characters that previously at LEAST had a SHRED of potential. I’m yet to find any hardcore Taven/Daegon fans, they’re utter fucking garbage irredeemable sacks of shit.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Does anyone know if the leaker in question is the same guy that made this leak WAY back? If it is the same guy then there could be some truth. He got like half of the stuff right and the other half wrong when it comes to the plot, but was pretty much spot on with DLC characters so far. Pretty sure it was made before the first datamine happened so I don't think it was piggybacking off of anything else, it was just a legit leak.

All of the DLC characters so far have been ones from his list. But he said that Reiko and Sareena are also coming...

EDIT: Point is if it's him then the DLC characters could be (at least mostly) legit but the story stuff maybe not.

https://testyourmight.com/attachments/1555726162188-png.14065/

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Would it kill them to have a ninja esq character for DLC?? sheesh. If they've said in the past they won't make characters from the previous game DLC and won't make a character DLC twice (Rain) then alright. Bring on SMOKE
yep, but Smoke was already done as Cyber Smoke in MKX, and Shang Tsung has some of his powers in MK11 .... I know Human Smoke is diferent from Cyber Smoke, but, NRS will not do it for MK11 .... Smoke, Mileena, Kenshi, Reptile, Ermac and Stryker will all of them be in MK12, forget about them for MK11, hehe :D

Cyrax and Sektor as playable characters probably only in MK12, cannot see them being now in MK11.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Tbh I think this leak is bullshit anyway. Some good characters here though if it is true, but also some very shit ones. Somebody else said it ITT but Daegon and Taven are shit tier characters, renowned as some of the worst 3D era characters. Generic bastards with uninspired movesets and abilities. Sure, NRS are great at redesigning characters, but that’s usually with characters that previously at LEAST had a SHRED of potential. I’m yet to find any hardcore Taven/Daegon fans, they’re utter fucking garbage irredeemable sacks of shit.
Daegon is redeemable. His design was okay, he could be way cooler now.

mook

Noob
yep, but Smoke was already done as Cyber Smoke in MKX, and Shang Tsung has some of his powers in MK11 .... I know Human Smoke is diferent from Cyber Smoke, but, NRS will not do it for MK11 .... Smoke, Mileena, Kenshi, Reptile, Ermac and Stryker will all of them be in MK12, forget about them for MK11, hehe :D

Cyrax and Sektor as playable characters probably only in MK12, cannot see them being now in MK11.
Yeah I‘m really not banking on them being in MK12 when it releases in like 2023 or some shit.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Daegon is redeemable. His design was okay, he could be way cooler now.
I would love NRS to prove me wrong to be honest. The more good MK characters we get (and not guests), the better. Plus, I do love the 3D era (OG MK will always be my fave, but I grew up more with the 3D era and have fonder memories of it as a kid). So yeah, give me dat 3D representation.

I just fucking hated him in MK:A lol. But I guess we’ll see what NRS do if this ends up being true.

Yeah shit, you are right. I forgot robo Smoke somehow. Damn. We haven't got Enenra as playable yet, which is my very flimsy defense. But if all the ninja type characters and all the cyborgs/robots are off the table than I guess the hypest characters they can bring back for me would be Reiko and Havik. So thats cool.

I trust NRS's ability to make characters cool but Taven/Daegon are for sure on the bottom of my list for characters that need revamps.

I would KILL for Rain or Ermac, or even Cyrax or Sektor to make it in but those look very, very doubtful.

But as another user stated, for this leak to be believable there would have to be AT LEAST 3 guest characters imo, sadly. So maybe Ash, Michael Myers, and Rambo ALL make it in? Which would suck but that seems to be the pattern with guests in MK11. The only character I like is Ash but im beyond tired of guest characters at this point. I'd take Taven or Daegon over fuckin Rambo any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.