What's new

After reading Pig's recent thread i felt i had to post this

It pains me to see anyone even trying to trash mk9 or even nrs as a company after the success its been having. I wanted to post this vid for anyone to see if you dont already have enough appreciation for this great game or its development team. This guy goes in such depth and defends the game and NRS so well that it makes me that much more proud to be a part of this community and it adds to the reasons why im so hype for injustice and the possibilities of how great the game will be.

BTW dont be mislead by the title, its not really that kind of review lol

NRS is great, they are improving as a Fighting Game developer. That's what Hector said in that Giant Bomb interview, they are a Fighting Game developer first, people need to realize that it's easy to be a arm chair shit talker than be the guy that actually develops and programs games. Maybe some studios just have more experience in creating fighters, so that's why Midway's rep was bad.

But this isn't Midway, this is NRS.

INJUSTICE FOREVER!

Digi is cool. The way this community treated him wasn't.
Not that i exactly endorse blowing someone up by the community load, i feel by what ive heard, he did unjustly criticize the game. Although i feel his opinion may be influenced by the character he chose to pick up lol

Everyone does have their own opinions but there is a difference between a game actually being trash, and just disliking a game

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Not that i exactly endorse blowing someone up by the community load, i feel by what ive heard, he did unjustly criticize the game. Although i feel his opinion may be influenced by the character he chose to pick up lol
Wait so you don't even know digi and you made this thread supporting this entire thing involving him? Because you heard he called MK9 a bad game...cool.

Actually I only recently came across this video and the situation alone made me want to share it. Not because of who in particular is involved but just the general situation of someone unconstructively bashing a game when the developers put a lot of time and care into it and it actually is a well put together game. And how with that in mind it adds to my excitement for injustice and pride for being a part of the community.

In no way shape or form was this thread made to directly bash, flame, or insult digimon.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Only MK isn't ass...

Also, that guy from the angry review show is creepy as fuck. Looks like those weird ass twitchy "ima kill you bitch!!!!1!" kind of guys

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
If Digi had said his peace and left, I would not condone treating him like we do now. But he didn't, he came on here EVERY DAY and trashed the game. Every thread, every status, hell he even wrote on MK9 brackets at tournaments. He did a lot for MK9 in his prime but that is outweighed by how fucking annoying he became.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Lol i hope thats sarcasme
No it isn't. I don't give a fuck what he says about a video game...because its a video game. I don't care how many times he said it he is still talking about a video game. If he Lao against randoms and ten tells them they suck...sorry but his Lao is ass so they more than likely suck to be blunt.

MK9 isn't ass. I'm sorry you feel that way, Joker. MK9 is a gem imo.
Wemfs, Mk9 to me is like Marvel 2, I love it and I think its the best...but not because its a good game.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
No it isn't. I don't give a fuck what he says about a video game...because its a video game. I don't care how many times he said it he is still talking about a video game. If he Lao against randoms and ten tells them they suck...sorry but his Lao is ass so they more than likely suck to be blunt.

Wemfs, Mk9 to me is like Marvel 2, I love it and I think its the best...but not because its a good game.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
as some one who doesn't think MK9 is good what are your expectations for Injustice?
wanna know the opinion of some one who thinks MK9 is trash but fun

Glass Sword

Nobody
All that is required for a game to be "good" is for it to be fun.
To me Mortal Kombat 9 is one of the best games I've ever played because I still find it fun even after nearly a year and a half of consistently playing it.
You can't make a fighting game fun with just balanced characters and deep combat mechanics. If that was all it took we would have a huge amount of people playing Virtual Fighter. What makes a game fun is intangible.
What I'm trying to say is if Mortal Kombat was not fun we would not be here.