What's new

About these supposed 1 meter ex ground claw combos..

Rekarm

Noob
All of these 1 meter ex ground claw combos that people are crying about being overpowered DO NOT WORK AGAINST A HUMAN OPPONENT!

Try it yourself. Go into practice, and have a human player hold block after you start a combo on them. Try to combo into EX ground claw and then combo after it. They can block before you can hit them EVERY TIME

It ONLY works on the AI training dummy Try it yourself and quit complaining :)

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
uhhhhhhh, i think youll find they do :p, unless they patched it in the last hour or so lol.

Rekarm

Noob
No, they don't. Ive tested it quite a bit and have gotten other people to try it on their own as well. If the enemy is holding block, they will be able to block in time. Certain things work on the AI dummy that dont work on players

Rekarm

Noob
I tested it a lot. A combo that I was able to land against the AI training dummy consistently failed every single time when I got someone to human control and hold block during the combo. Nice rebuttal though

Bach741

Noob
I don't know... I just had someone hold block a) after the EX ground claw, and b) as soon as the combo started, and both times I was able to chain F4 2 1 EX claw >> >> F4 2 1 for 41% damage.

EDIT: Oh, I guess it's called "hell spike", unless we're not talking about the same thing here, lol...

Eight

I am the salt
A nice attempt at staving off Freddy nerfs.

However, you cannot block in the middle of a combo. It is literally not possible. It is a combo, not a reset.

Your execution must be flawed if you are getting these results.

The op is full of shit. They do work. He probably has the timing wrong and cant perform it properly. Notice when you perform the setup the damage never resets. So in other words, its a legit full combo. You must break it to escape.

Edit with that said, Freddy is such a braindead character. You can effortlessly pull off intense damaging combo with only 1 bar. I seriously doubt they will nerf this joke of a character since he seems made for the casuals (easy to learn)

Rekarm

Noob
My execution is flawed..which is why I can land it 100% of the time against an NPC not holding the block button through the combo? Interesting.

What lead me to this discovery is when i recorded the combo I was doing, after completing it the 57% 16 hit marker popped up. During the actual replay, the
combo and damage count actually reset after the ex hell spike. I KNOW for a fact it did not reset during the recording of the combo. This lead me to test it, and every single time, with a human player, they were able to recover and block after the ex hell spike every single time provided they were holding block (which meant they would begin blocking as soon as they are able to in game)

I tested it over and over and was never able to land it. I switched to a neutral AI dummy and was able to execute it flawlessly again. Perhaps it was the
combo I was using, but the results suggest that there is something weird with the ability against the AI dummy in certain cases

D. R.

Noob
My execution is flawed..which is why I can land it 100% of the time against an NPC not holding the block button through the combo? Interesting.

What lead me to this discovery is when i recorded the combo I was doing, after completing it the 57% 16 hit marker popped up. During the actual replay, the
combo and damage count actually reset after the ex hell spike. I KNOW for a fact it did not reset during the recording of the combo. This lead me to test it, and every single time, with a human player, they were able to recover and block after the ex hell spike every single time provided they were holding block (which meant they would begin blocking as soon as they are able to in game)

I tested it over and over and was never able to land it. I switched to a neutral AI dummy and was able to execute it flawlessly again. Perhaps it was the
combo I was using, but the results suggest that there is something weird with the ability against the AI dummy in certain cases
Recording combos in training mode is seriously flawed. The game records your button presses, not what happened on screen. That is why your results came out different. It's happen to me numerous times recording something with a human partner versus AI. I learned this from my combo video exploits. Its stupid, I know. Bad programming, but we've learned to except that from NRS by now.

Rekarm

Noob
So you are saying it is some massive coincidence that the recording showed that the combo dropped and then I was never able to execute it against a human enemy blocking as fast as they were able to in all of the 20+ times I tried, yet I was able to execute it multiple times both before and after on a neutral AI
dummy without the combo dropping?

Huge coincidence but I suppose its possible

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
So you are saying it is some massive coincidence that the recording showed that the combo dropped and then I was never able to execute it against a human enemy blocking as fast as they were able to in all of the 20+ times I tried, yet I was able to execute it multiple times both before and after on a neutral AI
dummy without the combo dropping?

Huge coincidence but I suppose its possible
I know I have to record thing over again because in training mode because of that bug and I hate it. What you do live is not what is recorded. Very frustrating.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Here's how i'm testing this in training mode...

JIP, b1 2 u1, *pause game. turn AI to always block. unpause* ex hell spike, JIP, b1 2 u1, f4 2 1.

Always 12 hits, always 47%, never have they blocked in the middle of the combo.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Here's how i'm testing this in training mode...

JIP, b1 2 u1, *pause game. turn AI to always block. unpause* ex hell spike, JIP, b1 2 u1, f4 2 1.

Always 12 hits, always 47%, never have they blocked in the middle of the combo.
I have yet to test it myself, but this method of switching the AI to always block mid combo has failed in every other instance of using it to check whether or not something is actually unblockable or just a training mode glitch.

SideShowCurse

The Magician
Hi this is the 1st thing i have posted on TYM but anyway i have been playing this game and looking at this site pretty much everyday since the game realesed and i would just like to say that freddys BrB does work for 51 percent if you do it correctly. I have tested it constantly with my buddy and can get it every time and he has to break to get out of it. You have to be pretty precise after the enhanced hellspike you must dash then cancel dash into a jump punch if done correctly you will get it everytime.

All of these 1 meter ex ground claw combos that people are crying about being overpowered DO NOT WORK AGAINST A HUMAN OPPONENT!

Try it yourself. Go into practice, and have a human player hold block after you start a combo on them. Try to combo into EX ground claw and then combo after it. They can block before you can hit them EVERY TIME

It ONLY works on the AI training dummy Try it yourself and quit complaining :)
heres my take on it. it does work. you wanna know how i know this? because i was freddys victim of this outrageous combo last night, and ill just say that my block button is not broken. you probably need to be quicker on the gun man. because i was gettin eatin up last night by him.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I went online and it work for me. I could do my 2,2-EX hellspike and then jump in combo of my choice. I think it is just a timing issue.

Ulturas

Noob
I know I have to record thing over again because in training mode because of that bug and I hate it. What you do live is not what is recorded. Very frustrating.
Trains you to hit buttons correctly at least for me anyway lol. Literally all the 160+ vids I have are done in training mode most done in either the first couple of tries or a crapload of tries it's very annoying when you know you can land a 60% whomever combo and it doesn't work for several hours then you finally hit the button combination correctly and you rejoice lol...