What's new

"a year of Injustice" - Short film project (HELP NEEDED)

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Don't know if mentioned by Ducky almost beating KDZ at EVO was hype. So close Ducky :/

Sami

Noob
No time to read 7 pages. If it hasn't been posted yet, I think Tony T's 103 hit 6 bar (legit - it builds 2 bars of meter) 289% scorpion reset combo needs to be in there for the lulz:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
is there a video of mine and frans pop off on king? or my pop offs in general yet? that would be hype to put up! you should have like a dedicated pop off section maybe, or start each tournament in the timeline with the pop offs first or last or something. this will be awesome.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
is there a video of mine and frans pop off on king? or my pop offs in general yet? that would be hype to put up! you should have like a dedicated pop off section maybe, or start each tournament in the timeline with the pop offs first or last or something. this will be awesome.
I'll be including some of your Winter Brawl popoffs for sure.

Starting to edit the VxG section right now, couldn't find top 8 footage to save my life. Is there an archive somewhere? I literally can't find it on YouTube. I've tried every variation of "VxG Injustice Top 8" and "Video x games Injustice top 8" and all I find is MK9 top 8 and EVO footage. I've only found the Injustice grand finals - can someone help me out?

EDIT: Ok it seems like I have found the archive, the video have no titles such as "Winners Finals" etc, its just Player vs Player. As far as I can tell some of the top 8 matches are even missing.
Shoutouts to Bifuteki. :DOGE

Last edited:

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
i'm pretty sure this is gonna be 10 x times better than WB's MK9 EVO Documentary bullshit on youtube.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
30 minutes edited. Originally I was planning for this film to be around 20 minutes, right now it looks like it'll be somewhere around 50 minutes. I've also been in talks with some people, might have some exciting news soon.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
What kind of music would people like to hear in this? I'm currently using instrumental hip hop and drum & bass tracks. It's mild drum & bass not your full on hardcore dubstep woobwoob shit (which I don't particularly care for myself), I think you guys will like it.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
What kind of music would people like to hear in this? I'm currently using instrumental hip hop and drum & bass tracks. It's mild drum & bass not your full on hardcore dubstep woobwoob shit (which I don't particularly care for myself), I think you guys will like it.
witness the fitness instrumental :)

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
goodbye horses from 'silence of the lambs' looped over and over again.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Can we include Dream sword?
taking smarrgasms Black Adam on with Raven? not a big event but it was one of the more hype moments in it's life.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Aero how's your other short coming along?
Currently having a break with it, main actor is out of country for a few weeks.

Can we include Dream sword?
taking smarrgasms Black Adam on with Raven? not a big event but it was one of the more hype moments in it's life.
Could you link this to me and when was it? I'm keeping it all in chronological order and starting to add something to the middle of it now would be a mess. Currently editing The Fall Classic section, if it's after that I can see about including it. Thanks. :)

witness the fitness instrumental :)
I kinda like it, although I don't think I could get the rights to use that.