What's new

A Tier List Crafted from Tears

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I have it this way due to one simple reason. Both variations both have good space control and damage but Royal Storm completely neutralizes a lot of game plans with her ability to shut down the sky.

Her air game is truly unparalleled without the need for 50/50s. Each has their pros and cons but I belive that the ability to make people not go for jump inS and air teleports takes gameplay elements and options from characters and that is super strong in this game.
Mournful has a no jumpin lift. But I like where your headed with this. Please cotinue

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
Mournful has a no jumpin lift. But I like where your headed with this. Please cotinue
Doesn't need it, with the lock down of overhead glaves. Being able to lock down and occupy lots of screen space, while being able to use the "air lag" frames of being elevated when you throw the glave, to avoid projectile trades. EX Glave allowing you to set up pressure and since air glaive is an overhead it's a good meter builder for when played right, it will usually have to be blocked. Blocked attacks build more meter than whiffed ones. With a pretty decent shadow kick, to stop the baited run ins.

Couple that with having a solid corner game 40% for a bar 34-36% meterless and really good movement. Not to mention can bust 40% midscreen and is right back into OH glaive range. That and you can't forget the fact she does have a few frame traps with EX glaive, which would lead to those big damage combos as well. If timed right can armor break Sub-Zero slide as well.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
This "Tier List" is not the Dr. Rektanle is right and no one else can be thread. I expect their to be discrepancies because well, lets be honest. These lists are quite subjective and depending on who you played against and what you observed will be different than your peers. IF YOU PLAY a character that you think should be higher/lower on the list. Please post why an which MUs you think would have such a dynamic swaying impact on their position.

Without Futher a-do!

Krowned Royalty (S Tier)

(Tempest) Kung Lao
(Kobo Jutsu) Tanya
(HQT) Predator

The Theocracy (A Tier)

(Summoner) Quan Chi
(Bone Shaper) Shinnok
(Swarm Queen) D'Vorah
(Hollywood) Cassie Cage
(Dragon's Fire) Liu Kang
(Sorcerer) Quan Chi
(Ronin) Takeda
(Aftershock) Tremor
(A-List) Johnny Cage
(Hunter) Predator
(Demolition) Sonya
(Outlaw) Erron Black
(Heavy Weapons) Jax
(Special Forces) Sonya
(Imposter) Shinnok
(Spec--Ops) Cassie Cage
(Pumped Up) Jax
(Decptive) Reptile
(Royal Storm) Kitana

The Enlightned (A- Tier)

(Gunslinger) Erron Black
(Brawler) Cassie Cage
(Covert Ops) Sonya
(Grand Master) Sub Zero
(Mournful) Kitana
(Venomous) D'Vorah
(Buzzsaw) Kung Lao
(Shaolin) Kung Jin
(Crystaline) Tremor
(Flame Fist) Liu Kang
(Mater of Souls) Ermac
(Thunder God) Raiden
(Assassin) Kitana
(Marksman) Erron Black
(War God) Kotal Kahn
(Cybernetic) Kano
(Lackey) Ferra/Torr
(Piercing) Mileena
(Kenjutsu) Kenshi
(Dualist) Liu Kang
(Metallic) Tremor
(Wrestler) Jax
(Nimble) Reptile
(Stunt Double) Johnny Cage
(Cut throat) Kano
(Hat Trick) Kung Lao - Ahem Obviously this was Patched in. Somehow It didn't transfer when i posted to TYm

The Valiant Heroes (B Tier)

(Master of Storms) Raiden
(Sun God) Kotal Kahn
(Brood mother) D'Vorah
(Warrior) Predator
(Shirai Ryu) Takeda
(Bojutsu) Kung Jin
(Full Auto) Jaqui
(Cryomancer) Sub Zero
(Displacer) Raiden
(Spectral) Ermac
(Hellfire) Scorpion
(Ethereal) Mileena
(Necromancer) Shinnok
(Lasher) Takeda
(Pyromancer) Tanya
(Ancestral) Kung Jin
(Vicious/Ruthless) Ferra/Torr
(Warlock) Quan Chi
(Inferno) Scorpion
(Unbreakable) Sub Zero
(Kuatan Warrior) Goro
(Commando) Kano
(Fisticuffs) Johnny Cage
(Noxious) Reptile
(Ninjitsu) Scorpion
(Dragon Naginata) Tanya

The Undertakers (C Tier)

(Ravenous) Mileena
(Possessed) Kenshi
(High Tech) Jaqui
(Blood God) Kotal Kahn
(Balanced) Kenshi
(Tigrar Fury) Goro
(Relentless) Jason
(Slasher) Jason
(Dragon Fangs) Goro

Peasant Serf :: No Color (D Tier)
(Unstoppable) Jason
(Mystic) Ermac

Thoughts comments, questions, concerns?
B Tier Scorpion made me laugh.

-Blinky-

The Cyber Initiative
This "Tier List" is not the Dr. Rektanle is right and no one else can be thread. I expect their to be discrepancies because well, lets be honest. These lists are quite subjective and depending on who you played against and what you observed will be different than your peers. IF YOU PLAY a character that you think should be higher/lower on the list. Please post why an which MUs you think would have such a dynamic swaying impact on their position.

Without Futher a-do!

The Undertakers (C Tier)

(Blood God) Kotal Kahn

Thoughts comments, questions, concerns?
Wut :confused:

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Doesn't need it, with the lock down of overhead glaves. Being able to lock down and occupy lots of screen space, while being able to use the "air lag" frames of being elevated when you throw the glave, to avoid projectile trades. EX Glave allowing you to set up pressure and since air glaive is an overhead it's a good meter builder for when played right, it will usually have to be blocked. Blocked attacks build more meter than whiffed ones. With a pretty decent shadow kick, to stop the baited run ins.

Couple that with having a solid corner game 40% for a bar 34-36% meterless and really good movement. Not to mention can bust 40% midscreen and is right back into OH glaive range. That and you can't forget the fact she does have a few frame traps with EX glaive, which would lead to those big damage combos as well. If timed right can armor break Sub-Zero slide as well.
Imma need new boxers after that one...damn its hot in here.