What's new

A recent Tweet from Ed Boon will leave you mad...

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Who cares, its just a tweet. From a man with a weird social media addiction.

No facts equals no hype for me.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
but Boon is the Lord of Trolls... Choosing a car that is a "Crossover" to make the DC fans soil their pampers and or the MKx (as in 10) to make the MK heads drool....

Boon you bushy-eyed Bastard! I <3 u

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Well I'm pretty sure he is hinting to MK10, but knowing this community it will somehow involve Red Hood being confirmed for IGAU

:mad: i physically HATE any of you rooting for another MK vs DC game rather than just MK10 :mad:
Woah there. There is no need for such a furious reaction towards those who want/wouldn't mind an MK vs DC sequel. Their game is already too far into production to change course; the rooting for one or another will not change what the game will be. It will either be MK10 or it will not.

We just don't know if it really is MK10 or not.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Woah there. There is no need for such a furious reaction towards those who want/wouldn't mind an MK vs DC sequel. Their game is already too far into production to change course; the rooting for one or another will not change what the game will be. It will either be MK10 or it will not.
At least you can say we're passionate about are games.........for a year. :joker:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11

We just don't know if it really is MK10 or not.
lol I take it he's mad. I'm fine with either as long as we don't get Injustice 2 before MK 10....I'm good lol

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
Hell yeah! Give me MK10 and Project beast at E3 2K14 and it'll be the best E3 to date.