What's new

A Promo for....A Mortal Kombat Comic?

So after the first Batgirl topic was deleted some of us went into a private chat and one of them, I think it was Randomdude or Mulder but one of them brought up something interesting. Since the suppose Zod is probably gonna be use to promote MOS, is it possible the suppose Scorpion is being used to promote a Mortal Kombat comic series? WB does own NRS and DC and could have struck a deal to have DC do an MK comic series.

Food for thought.

There was one back in the 90s but it was really bad, can't remember the publisher...But still a new comic would be a great idea since the MK Universe has a ridiculous amount of lore

Can I haz N52 MK?

GGA Max

Kinda doubt that... I think Scorpion's in because there are a lot of MK fans. And I say that as a guy who wants only DC people in the game.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I've thought about this before. I have some of the old MK comics but I'd kill for a new weekly series or something.

tazzmission

Banned
wile i am not against a mk comic but i do have to ask will it be the mk we know and love wich is violent or will it be alterted do to wb owning mk?

just because mk legacey 2 is coming soon and is violent dosent mean the comic will be

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
The Mortal Kombat Deception comic was a one time think inside of those awesome controllers that had the animations on them.

I don't think they will do an MK comic, they are really fucking cheesy.

wile i am not against a mk comic but i do have to ask will it be the mk we know and love wich is violent or will it be alterted do to wb owning mk?

just because mk legacey 2 is coming soon and is violent dosent mean the comic will be
Well, if we did get a comic I think it's safe to assume it'd be intended for Mature readers. WB really didn't have NRS hold back with their reboot. I still shudder at Noob's Make a Wish Fatality.

tazzmission

Banned
Well, if we did get a comic I think it's safe to assume it'd be intended for Mature readers. WB really didn't have NRS hold back with their reboot. I still shudder at Noob's Make a Wish Fatality.
well this isnt a game though. comics are aimed not just at adults but kids as well so its one of those things where it can go either way

well this isnt a game though. comics are aimed not just at adults but kids as well so its one of those things where it can go either way
I know what your saying but like with Nintendo just cause they make or publish games for everyone doesn't mean all their games are for everyone, case and point, Eternal Darkness.

Same thing with DC, a lot of their comics are for everyone, but then you have Watchmen.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
There is a market for everyone.Just because something is "adult" doesn't mean it isn't marketed to children.

I find it weird people are crying over MK being associated with this game or DC.