What's new

A Night Of Mirrors! - November 29th (Mirror Match Exhibitions)

THIS IS TONIGHT STARTING ROUGHLY 5-6PM!

@Airvidal we will initiate it if you are on in a HYPE ARES MIRROR

@Decay and @Yoaksssss get on for da hype lobo mirror!

@Billy Dha Kid vs @RM NoBrows

@Kinetic Balding1 vs @STB Shujinkydink MMH MIRROR

KOTH FT5 WINS @RM_Biohazard vs @Rev_ vs @BiPolarExxpress ??? GET ON GUYS

Any others just say something in the chat and ill see to make it happen!

TONIGHT twitch.tv/mr_aquaman

(In believe @EMPEROR PRYCE vs @imblackjames zattana mirror also due, and a NW mirror GPMOONEY and PRYCE)

Snowstorm and bad roads here. Might not make it back till reaaall late lol

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'll play a sinestro
Awesome

AS for tonight, absolute disaster, stream was lagging, and I was d/c like crazy, we got Cossner vs Vado in sorta.

I promise to have all of this fixed by the next time I stream this, I hope more show, that also killed it. But this one the date kept changing. The next one will be set out far enough and I will not change it. Thanks to everyone who watched I promise to make it a better exp next time.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Awesome

AS for tonight, absolute disaster, stream was lagging, and I was d/c like crazy, we got Cossner vs Vado in sorta.

I promise to have all of this fixed by the next time I stream this, I hope more show, that also killed it. But this one the date kept changing. The next one will be set out far enough and I will not change it. Thanks to everyone who watched I promise to make it a better exp next time.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Awesome

Everyone should have loved our Wonder Woman GL and Grundy mirrors :p

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Everyone should have loved our Wonder Woman GL and Grundy mirrors :p
Our grundy mirror borderlined the MikeMetroid v Tyrant mirror

RUN IT BACK!

I expect to tag you a lot to mirror people, reworking the stream I HATE PROBLEMS WITH IT.

I think a mirror between you and @DarthArma would be a headline beyond headlines

Our grundy mirror borderlined the MikeMetroid v Tyrant mirror

RUN IT BACK!

I expect to tag you a lot to mirror people, reworking the stream I HATE PROBLEMS WITH IT.

I think a mirror between you and @DarthArma would be a headline beyond headlines
i wont be able to play tonight unless its hella late like around 2 am when i get home