What's new

A message to VSM concerning the 5v5 at Final Round.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal

Here's what I said in text form, in case you can't hear me very well since this is kinda my first recording.

Greetings, this is Z9. You probably don't know me well, because I don't have the time or funds to attend tournament scenes. My main identity isn't really the star attraction here though, since I'm sure the offline players are currently too busy lifting their noses up at me to care since I'm one of those so-called "Online Warriors". So let's cut to the chase on our subject for those more willing to listen to my no doubt super sexy voice.

This is a message to VSM aka: Vagina Soaking Melonballers. You claim that you have the best players and claim to be the best region in the Kombat scene, real talk. You realise that this five versus five is a checkmate against you? For you to actually backup your talk, you need to blow up Team Bit. You can't just win a close match or even by a 2 to 0 difference, you have to blow them the FUCK up. Nothing is even decided by one match, CD Jr. is not a god as DetroitBallin proved him to be mortal. By this logic, since you REO get your balls handed to you routinely by CD Jr. in the tourney scene, that would mean that you are also Detroit's bitch considering he beat Jr. with his own damn main in the deciding match at NEC.

Talk is cheap, if you really want to make it out alive. You'll need to blow up Bit's team AND take Final Round, if Pig of the Hut, Detroit, or TOM BRADY takes Final Round your five versus five win will be completely nullified in the very point you were trying to prove. Remember that, because empires were built to fall and the Yankees suck.Oh yeah, and good luck to King Hippo. If he beats Pig in that money match, I will laugh myself sick from happiness. Good Luck~

Was all made in good jest, since I'm bored and can't wait to order pizza for the match.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Your take on VSM and what we're all about is somewhat skewed I feel. Nevertheless, its your opinion and you certainly have a right to it, as much as I might disagree with it. Does VSM think they are the best? Perhaps. But no more so then Im sure 16 bit thinks his team is the best. The entire reason they are competing is to see who is the best.
But I will say a win is a win. If it comes down to 1 midwest player and 1 VSM player and the VSM player wins, then VSM still wins.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Your take on VSM and what we're all about is somewhat skewed I feel. Nevertheless, its your opinion and you certainly have a right to it, as much as I might disagree with it. Does VSM think they are the best? Perhaps. But no more so then Im sure 16 bit thinks his team is the best. The entire reason they are competing is to see who is the best.
But I will say a win is a win. If it comes down to 1 midwest player and 1 VSM player and the VSM player wins, then VSM still wins.
Not a problem, like I said it was mostly made for hype and since I was bored and felt like talking like a supervillain.

Espio

Kokomo
Your voice is actually epic, since you mentioned it:p.

P.S. I love how you say "blow the fuck up" in the most calm and diplomatic voice, it's absolutely glorious.

I thought the video was rather entertaining to be honest.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Your voice is actually epic, since you mentioned it:p.

P.S. I love how you say "blow the fuck up" in the most calm and diplomatic voice, it's absolutely glorious.

I thought the video was rather entertaining to be honest.
Thanks. I'm sure the Deus Ex music kinda helped though, I didn't think it was that great without any music.