What's new

4/18/15 Galloping Ghost Arcade presents: SHANG TSUNG's FIGHT NIGHT V - The Legends of Mortal Kombat

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
- Mortal Kombat X Wild Card
We have seen a few people who feel they should have received a scroll from Shang Tsung for the MKX Invitational. Were we wrong? Are you that good? Prove it. There is ONE more scroll. We will select stand out players from the MKX Open tournament for a mini tournament. The winner of that will Challenge TEAM GGA in a MORTAL KOMBAT ladder tournament. Defeat TEAM GGA and the last Shang Tsung's scroll is yours and you will be able to fight in the Mortal Kombat X Invitational.

m!
@P2W

LEGEND

YES!
@GGA HAN

Any idea when the MKX open tournment would start? Probably wouldn't be able to get there till around noon, maybe a little earlier

If it's set for earlier let me know so I can figure something out. Thanks

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
@GGA HAN

Any idea when the MKX open tournment would start? Probably wouldn't be able to get there till around noon, maybe a little earlier

If it's set for earlier let me know so I can figure something out. Thanks
It won't be that early, I'm guessing early afternoon. @GGA_Ghostlord (GGA owner Doc) is reluctant to set firm starting times for specific events, might want to ask on the facebook event page, because he doesn't log in here much.

Dr.Venkman

Does not have actual Ph.D
Was originally planning on going to this, but forgot about a prior engagement. Gonna try to make it out to one of the upcoming GBS's though.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
I'll be there Friday evening as well. Gotta haul two arcade machines up there from Kansas so it will be later in the evening.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Will there be a stream for the invitational tournament? If that's the case, tell me in what channel and at what hour, please.

Driving out from Ohio. Super stoked. I'm garbage at the new MK...and probably the other ones as well compared to some of these guys haha. Looking forward to playing MKII on an arcade cabinet for the first time!

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
I had the honor of getting matched up against @GGA 16 Bit last year in the MK2 tournament and barely squeaked out a victory. That was the highlight of the night for me. You can see the matches in the video below at the 5:35 minute mark. GGS sir! You going to be there this time? (If you watch the whole video, I'm actually P2 at the 10:35 mark)

Last edited:

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
Lets stay hyped guys alot of fun to be had this weekend and a much needed work break for me

Vagrant

Noob
Bringing a friend and a console.

Just hope enough setups will be available throughout the day. I'd like to get as many games in with as many people as possible.

A little late frothy :), im already taking forever king and king jr but i never heard from thtb though.
Aw, alright. Well, if a spot opens up in the car, let me know, I'm interested in hopping in with you guys if the opportunity arises. I'm probably out of your way in cleveland, but i'm willing to meet at king's, who i think is on the west side somewhere?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
A little late frothy :), im already taking forever king and king jr but i never heard from thtb though.
What time did you guys plan on coming back? I'm off, but I work the next day, so I'd need to be back super early if I came and we left the next day.