What's new

Combo Video - Dragon Fangs 3d3 Corner Combo 35% Meterless

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
After doing the 48% Corner combo, I wanted to see if I could apply that U2 LF to other starters, and it turns out you can do it to 3d3, the damage may be the same, but the timing is easier to land.

NEW 36% COMBO

• 3d3 u2xLF d1d1 12 B12xdbf3 36%

• 3d3 u2xLF d1 12 B12xdbf3 35%
  • 3d3 u2xLF d1 d1 121xdbf3 34%
Edit: just thought about this it may be easier to do 11 instead of 12 in the first combo.

If you need chip to kill this is a nice set up.

@Alright RyRy
@ARMOR
@BiPolarExxpress
@Brian5524_
@BunLantern
@Cabjoy
@Cage Redfield
@chief713
@Decay
@EMPEROR_KNICKS
@Espio
@Metzos
@Miley Cyrus
@Mortal Komhat
@MrSunshine
@YOMI REO

Last edited:

Miley Cyrus

Wrecking Ball
Also, you can opt out of the command grab to use stomp for a few percent more damage. They can't tech roll since they are trapped in the corner, and would be a great way to close the round and catch the opponent off guard.

I added two percent more damage to the 34% combo for using stomp.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Also, you can opt out of the command grab to use stomp for a few percent more damage. They can't tech roll since they are trapped in the corner, and would be a great way to close the round and catch the opponent off guard.

I added two percent more damage to the 34% combo for using stomp.
Yeah, I was trying to find a way for it to be guaranteed, but couldn't find it so I didn't even bother mentioning it.

But definitely worth it vs some characters who do not have good wake up armor.

Reactions: GAV

Decay

King of the Bill
Nice, nice. I can get 35% off in all variations off a 3d3 though. Pick KW or Tigrar and do 3d3, b12u2,b12u2,3d3xxShokan Grab. That should be 35% without meter and not variation specific. Let me know if it doesn't

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
Nice, nice. I can get 35% off in all variations off a 3d3 though. Pick KW or Tigrar and do 3d3, b12u2,b12u2,3d3xxShokan Grab. That should be 35% without meter and not variation specific. Let me know if it doesn't
Should still work in DF, but for whatever reason the timing to land b12u2 after 3d3 is suuuuuuper tight in DF compared to the other two variations.

Decay

King of the Bill
Should still work in DF, but for whatever reason the timing to land b12u2 after 3d3 is suuuuuuper tight in DF compared to the other two variations.
Yes, theres a few frames of opening, however, there's an even smaller opening if you want to connect the second b12u2. I'd say it's maybe a 1 or 2 frame link to get the second one to pop up.