What's new

321 ex dash pressure with invisi mix up

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
Guys I've been working on redesigning my reptile around the ex dash on block strings along with invisible for mix up.

So basically upon a block string starting with 3 you condition your opponent to block after the full 321 with an ex dash. It can be uppercuted but they really have to see it coming because you can start mixing 321, d3, 32, 32 invis, 3 invis, ex dash, 321 throw, etc.

This pressure is interruptemabable but the sheer randomness of it and confusion by the invisible and constant checking with ex dash can lock people down.

Give it a go and let me know what you think of it.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
I have no idea what you're getting at with that, but you should try using d4 invis instead of 3 invis. 1 2 invis is also pretty good and underused. People are wising up to 3 2 invis.

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
Rather than always doing 321 acid hand to be safe you mix things up.

You let your opponent know ex dash comes out after any 32 or 321 string which also leaves you at advantage. This also keeps people in check for trying to interrupt your mix ups.

Which part do you not understand?

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
3 is a very slow normal that I wouldn't stagger repeatedly because you'll get poked or full combo punished eventually. I know what you're saying with replacing acid hand with something different but 3 2 invis is very obvious right now as everybody is using it.