What's new

2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Updated with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

codo27

Noob
One of my friends who I haven't seen in 2 years just got home as well as one who has been away for most of this year. I'm leaving the city to go back to my home town tomorrow for the weekend, so it may be sunday when I can get a few games in again after tonight.

ok guys, ill update the codo and sushi advancements when i get home,congrats to both of you,codo congrats despite the fact i know you wanted to legitimatly earn it.

summoning, whats good on saturday? you going to castle golf?

Tim Static

Adminerator
PEOPLE, START MAKING PLANS TO GET YOUR 2nd ROUND MATCHES PLAYED THIS WEEKEND. DONT WAIT TO THE LAST DAY TO COMPLETE THE MATCHES!!!

kensi

Noob
One of my friends who I haven't seen in 2 years just got home as well as one who has been away for most of this year. I'm leaving the city to go back to my home town tomorrow for the weekend, so it may be sunday when I can get a few games in again after tonight.
i may be able to play tonight. depends on what my wife is doing. if i do, it will probably be after 9 EST.

codo27

Noob
Wouldn't you know it my alcoholic nature might interfere yet again. Its a buddies birthday and I dare say I'll be having a few beer with him later but I dont think that will be until around 8, or 6:30 EST roughly. So if you get a chance in before then, lemme know.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
ok guys, ill update the codo and sushi advancements when i get home,congrats to both of you,codo congrats despite the fact i know you wanted to legitimatly earn it.

@summoning, whats good on saturday? you going to castle golf?
ill be there

Wouldn't you know it my alcoholic nature might interfere yet again. Its a buddies birthday and I dare say I'll be having a few beer with him later but I dont think that will be until around 8, or 6:30 EST roughly. So if you get a chance in before then, lemme know.
oh yeah, we gotta get our ladder matches in too:)

the first round is in the books. MKrookie over Diz 9 - 4

Round 1 MKrookie
Round 2 Diz
Round 3 MKrookie
Round 4 MKrookie
Round 5 Diz
Round 6 MKrookie
Round 7 MKrookie
Round 8 MKrookie
at this point Diz stopped random (don't know if she knew the rules )
Round 9 MKrookie
Round 10 Diz
Round 11 Diz
Round 12 MKrookie
Round 13 MKrookie

My bad!!!!!!! fun games cya around;)

the first round is in the books. MKrookie over Diz 9 - 4

Round 1 MKrookie
Round 2 Diz
Round 3 MKrookie
Round 4 MKrookie
Round 5 Diz
Round 6 MKrookie
Round 7 MKrookie
Round 8 MKrookie
at this point Diz stopped random (don't know if she knew the rules )
Round 9 MKrookie
Round 10 Diz
Round 11 Diz
Round 12 MKrookie
Round 13 MKrookie

at last! lol
mkrook any chance u can make it online later around midnight? let me know ur schedule
Sorry, I have a job where I have to get up at 5:30 in the morning...tonight is not good. Let's try for this weekend sometime...PM me some good times.

Besides, let me bask in my victory before you advance :cool:

This tourney has had some sweet matches so far. I'm a bit of a scrub at MKII so watching you guys play is definately helping me improve. ggs so far :)

**2nd Round matches start today, November 14, 2008 and must be completed by Midnight on Wednesday November 19th.**

good luck to all in the next round

thanks for the pratice ?????? you know who you are. I wonder if you going to come out and say ggs at least lol those was some intense matches i wish we could have taped that.

kensi

Noob
ya ggs. those were really good matches. i can't believe that out of 50+ matches, i got scorpion 1 time and baraka, cage, raiden and kang all the rest. random works in mysterious ways. great practice though.

sushi615

holla!! aim : laossushi
Sushi destroys me...I hope to win a couple though and I'll try to record them.
Kongrr!! we'll see how this one goes brother. i havent been on my game lately. trust me man... u are a legend in my book so i am not underestimating anyone or anything.!!!

woot

ok, my match against K75Boi is finished.. 9-4 in my favor.

Here are the youtube links with some innocent-sounding commentary from my girlfriend and her sister. It actually turned out pretty funny.. Just raise your volume up when you watch it, you'll see for yourself. :D
The first link is the first 5 matches, and the 2nd link is the other 5 matches, and the last 3 were lost by my stupid editing program. :( Sorry about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T2D6dodXUE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCJdyDR6zQQ

Matches:

john2kx v. K75Boi
1. Scorpion v. Baraka
2. Kitana v. Raiden
3. Liu Kang v. Raiden
4. Kung Lao v. J.Cage
5. Liu Kang v. Sub-Zero
6. Jax v. Jax
7. Mileena v. Jax
8. Baraka v. Kung Lao
9. Sub-Zero v. Reptile
10. Scorpion v. Shang-Tsung
11. Baraka v. Shang-Tsung
12. Kitana v. J.Cage
13. Reptile v. Jax

haha i'm finding the results extremely hilarious..im looking at two people specifically..they got slaughtered hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.