What's new

$25,000 Blops online tourny

TWZTID

Noob
For those who dont pay attention to their PSN browser, PSN is throwing a Blops toUrny. its a 4v4 online tourny. it starts as a ladder, then on jan 24, the top 128 teams on the ladder will start a double elimination tourny. its free to register with the top team getting $10,000.

to view it yourself, click the "WHATS NEW" section on your browser. its about 3-4 squares down.

i would like to join. anyone interested?

TWZTID

Noob
plus its free. all we do is gain from this tourny, albeit experience, knowledge, or even $10,000 . :D

i noticed a certain post is missing :/
with all do respect, this is my thread and as long as its on topic, i would like NO posts deleted.

REO

Undead
Blops was pretty overrated and disappointing, my friends and I seem to agree MW2 was way more fun and overall awesome.

BOSSETTE

Noob
Blops was pretty overrated and disappointing, my friends and I seem to agree MW2 was way more fun and overall awesome.
Yeah, I don't know if I wanna get Black Ops again because I also feel like MW2 is better.
They should have just kept making new maps on MW2 and add DLC's or something.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Black Ops is definitely better than MW2 as far as balance and competitiveness, but it has some issues currently. I can't stand the server problems, and the hit detection. It reminds me of Gears of War, if you're on the hosts team it seems you have an advantage. And the spawns are absolutely ridiculous, I am constantly getting killed from behind when I shouldn't be. However, even though Blops may technically be better, I still have more fun playing MW2.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I actually spent more time on MW2 than Black Ops.

I don't think Black Ops is bad or anything, but I got bored fairly quick.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
I am finally off so I am looking into this today twztid. BD is deff going to participate

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

TWZTID

Noob
i agree on the quality of blops... the hit boxes are horrid as well sa the spawns. MW2 is way better but i sold my ps3 copy.

i didnt see a deadline to register. as long we get matches in to rank in top 128, we are good. But remember, the elimination starts Jan 24, so we need to start before then.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Wow... I literally JUST realized what the fuck you guys have been talking about in regards to "blops". Wow... lol

Sorry... I know, I get one of those. :facepalm:

:)

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
So we just set up teams and play regularly?

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Ok. Keep me informed. I will look at the mlg forum

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
OK foo, my team is pretty much set.. I have my boy that's won some Halo tourneys and has been doin extremely well in cod tourneys, possibly some of his teammates will join me.. I'll have my team set,ready and posted at you know where ;)

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Thank you Aure.. A lot of us will be participating in this, hopefully some of our teams make it..

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
This week, it's on Twz.. Even if we don't win, there are tourneys with cash payouts every week ;) We'll win one eventually..