What's new

"23" the days kounting down to June 2nd

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As we refresh the kountdown with a brand new article, we are now at the number 23. As in, 23 more days until June 2nd. Ever since Boon began giving kryptic hints towards a countdown it's had us in a bit of a frenzy. What is happening? Will be see the trailer for Mortal Kombat 10? Will it be something else?

Considering this will be about one week before the Electronic Entertainment Expo, "E3" for short, the chances of June 2nd leading in to E3 are quite great. With that said, check out the latest hint and join in on the speculation! What do you think is going to happen on June 2nd?

boon23.png

Source: @noobde

Attachments

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
mk10/inj2 watever hes annoucing will be in that gaeinformer june issue and at e3 so june will be a good month for news

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Either one of two things will happen; 1. He will announce a new game, hopefully MK10 or 2. He will announce they will be attending E3 and will show off a new game.

Also, there is a typo in the article. "Will be see"

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I hope SZ is GOD tier.
They will add more frames to his ground freeze because they hate sub it seems :( I won't be surprised if they make his clone disappear if someone blocks from half screen.

Back on topic please be MK10 or UMK9 (i know i doubt UMK9 but still)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
They will add more frames to his ground freeze because they hate sub it seems :( I won't be surprised if they make his clone disappear if someone blocks from half screen.

Back on topic please be MK10 or UMK9 (i know i doubt UMK9 but still)
Sub has to come back first some how ;) lol I'm thinking resurrection, new Sub-Zero or the third possibility(which I hope they don't go) Frost Zero lol. Making her the new Sub-Zero like character since currently he's dead. But I can't picture any MK without Scorpion or Sub.

Justice

Noob
Britney did it first and 1000x better....

IF there's an actual announcement coming, it'll be one of these:

1. NRS announces the acquisition of the Marvel license and the first Injustice-style Marvel game (highly unlikely)
2. NRS announces the new MK servers and when they'll go live (most likely)
3. NRS announces Power Girl as the last DLC for Injustice due to fan demand (not likely but we can dream ;))

Any major announcements will be saved until E3 up to and including MK10, Injustice 2, MKxDC2 or any other property they are working on.