What's new

2015 predictions. VOTE NOW!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Well a few things here:

I said that in response to you criticizing kit didn't have Nec #s. Understand?
It isn't unfair for me to point out that because it's a free tourney you're gonna get a lot of people entering who don't play

Also in terms of the first question history has spoken
Pig, you have told me more things about how the EC is shit before that. How we all cling to SonicFox and Jupiter or whatever. We're very aware of how "the complete meta" feels about the EC not being worth enough, and how pretty much every EC tournament is worthless.

But no, I was not criticizing KIT, I was criticizing your elitist attitude that's slowly killing the game.

coolwhip

Noob
He's so good, he doesn't even have to play to be able to trash talk people who are totally not infinitely better than he'll ever be. What a fucking joke lol
It must be a joke, because it never happened. You're free to prove otherwise.

Everytime this issue is brought up Jamesmk becomes +0.01% more relevant for some reason and as far as I'm concerned that's all the reason we need to just let the issue stay dead.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. this is all too funny. Evil me, what a loser

GOD DAMMIT!...

See guys?! This is what I'm talking about. He ONLY shows up when we talk about this. I rest my case for why we should never talk about it again...

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
Who will be the EVO 2015 Mortal Kombat X Champion? Sonic or DJT
Will Injustice make the main lineup for EVO 2015? Maybe
If so, who will be the EVO 2015 Injustice Champion? Sonic
Who will be the first to reach EVO top 8 in MK9, Injustice and MKX? DJT
Which top player in either game that hasn't ever placed at EVO will finally do so in MKX? Gross
Which MK9 player that hated Injustice will do the best in MKX? Dizzy
Which MK9 player that hated Injustice will do the worst in MKX? Mike metroid or wonderchef
Which Injustice top player that wasn't top in MK9 will do the best? Jupiter
Which Injustice top player that wasn't top in MK9 will do the worst? P2w
Which mid level Injustice player will rise to the top? Pnut or syknis ( I don't remember his tag..)
Will MKX have footsies? Yes
Which scene will be the strongest? Chicago
Which player will have the longest character crisis?
Will Pig and 16 Bit remain banned from tournaments? Yes
What will be 2015's biggest rivalry? Pig Vs Carl

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig, you have told me more things about how the EC is shit before that. How we all cling to SonicFox and Jupiter or whatever. We're very aware of how "the complete meta" feels about the EC not being worth enough, and how pretty much every EC tournament is worthless.

But no, I was not criticizing KIT, I was criticizing your elitist attitude that's slowly killing the game.
Lol at slowly killing the game when the entire mk9 EC has been killing injustice since day 1 w their hate and depictions that it doesn't have footsies.

And yes other than jup and fox the rest don't travel and when they do don't deliver results post Evo 2013.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Lol at slowly killing the game when the entire mk9 EC has been killing injustice since day 1 w their hate and depictions that it doesn't have footsies.

And yes other than jup and fox the rest don't travel and when they do don't deliver results post Evo 2013.
I'm pretty sure telling your friends how EC is cancer, how their tournaments are the worse, and slowly brainwashing them into not travelling here has more impact than "it doesn't have footsies".

Take whiteboi's list for example. He has never played Mike, he doesn't even know the guy or how he plays. He joined after Injustice came out, so he doesn't know how good or bad he did in MK9. But he has him there as the one who's gonna do worse. Now Mike has never been relevant in Injustice. But somehow you keep bringing him up over, and over again. No wonder he thinks that way.

haketh

Noob
I don't even know why a ton of you are even still talking about the ban situation when

-You aint ATL
-You aint GGA
-You aint that tight with the people effected on both ends
-You haven't been out to that many Big E/Shin events

Damn y'all stay out of it

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm pretty sure telling your friends how EC is cancer, how their tournaments are the worse, and slowly brainwashing them into not travelling here has more impact than "it doesn't have footsies".

Take whiteboi's list for example. He has never played Mike, he doesn't even know the guy or how he plays. He joined after Injustice came out, so he doesn't know how good or bad he did in MK9. But he has him there as the one who's gonna do worse. Now Mike has never been relevant in Injustice. But somehow you keep bringing him up over, and over again. No wonder he thinks that way.
I've never said that other than the likes of Jamesmk and his OBS crew

As for mike goes it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see mk9 lists of results from 2011-2013 and to see where mike placed at each. Give whiteboi some credit

coolwhip

Noob
Reading through the comment section and I see people have sonic Fox winning Evo for Mortal Kombat X. Not going to happen!!!! Injustice Maybe. Mk play style and Injustice is very different. Injustice is very Mix up, Vortex heavy unlike Mk. Especially when the old heads are coming back to play Mk again.
My Top 8
Cdjr, Reo, perfect Legend, Pig of the hut, probably 16 bit, probably king, chris G and others I can't name.
Oh, god.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I've never said that other than the likes of Jamesmk and his OBS crew

As for mike goes it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see mk9 lists of results from 2011-2013 and to see where mike placed at each. Give whiteboi some credit
You have said that about me and I'm not part of the OBS crew. I don't even know who the OBS crew is, like, Darknatas?

Doesn't take a brain surgeon to see SonicFox's results from 2011-2013 to see where he placed. Doesn't mean he's not absurdly ridiculous now.
And no, where are those results? How can someone not following the scene can know top 16s for every major?