What's new

2015 predictions. VOTE NOW!

astronout

see you at the top.
Who will be the EVO 2015 Mortal Kombat X Champion?
Justin Wong

Will Injustice make the main lineup for EVO 2015?
Who cares?

If so, who will be the EVO 2015 Injustice Champion?
Young Sonic

Who will be the first to reach EVO top 8 in MK9, Injustice and MKX?
Chris G

Which MK9 player that hated Injustice will do the best in MKX?
Tom Brady

Which MK9 player that hated Injustice will do the worst in MKX?
Tom Brady

Which mid level Injustice player will rise to the top?
Me, of course

Will MKX have footsies?
Yes

Which scene will be the strongest?
DC, MD, VA

Which player will have the longest character crisis?
REO

Will Pig and 16 Bit remain banned from tournaments?
Let us hope

What will be 2015's biggest rivalry?
Reo vs JWong

Death

Noob
i intend to, and i really don't like that reason for putting my name in a spot like that, its basically just to troll me. you're right for thinking that i would respond because it does get to me.

I'll make a prediction you all can screen shot and wipe your ass with. i will be a top player in MKX. i will travel and prove all of you wrong yet again. hate on me if you want, i will be training with the best people on the EC every week and improve my game.
Yeah right

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Yeah right
Ok then why don't we make this the first confirmed MM for Mkx $100 ft5 at whatever tournament you show up to? Funny thing is I've accomplished hell of a lot more in nrs games than you have, weren't you the guy who said pre patch superman was bottom tier?

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Not the piece of shit you think he is.
I'm 100% correct. You, along with Chongo and Guamo, have been downplaying NW for a good while now.

If I could land my J3 - J2 is probably wasn't the worst lag imaginable. I can definitely Money Match you offline, if anything I've gotten better.

I READ MY NAME WAIT WHAT I DONT DOWNPLAY NIGHTWING I UPPLAY CHARACTERS LIKE HAWKGIRL AND NW

edit edit:
I can be proud and say I won the ratchet/Tara Reid of the year for 2014.

2015 WILL BE THE YEAR MY LIVER PULLS A KUNG LAO AS IN IT "DIES" BUT IT DOESNT SO I CAN LIKE TURN UP MORE

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong turnt Guamo ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no buzzkill ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Last edited:

Death

Noob
Ok then why don't we make this the first confirmed MM for Mkx $100 ft5 at whatever tournament you show up to? Funny thing is I've accomplished hell of a lot more in nrs games than you have, weren't you the guy who said pre patch superman was bottom tier?
hhaha zyphox. Sure man why not.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong turnt Guamo ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no buzzkill ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
@Zyphox Dude Bro i love you man and we had a great car ride to FR but dude can you head get any fucking bigger. You go around in every other thread fishing for props and going around talking about your 3rd place. We get it you did great but after awhile it gets old. This persona you made is horrible and you need to stop it when MKX comes out. You are acting like this arrogant asshole who only plays so people can look at your dick for an hour then randomly go up to the same people and show them your dick some more.

Death

Noob
Ill bite

Who will be the EVO 2015 Mortal Kombat X Champion? Denzel

Will Injustice make the main lineup for EVO 2015? Who cares

If so, who will be the EVO 2015 Injustice Champion? Who won last year?

Who will be the first to reach EVO top 8 in MK9, Injustice and MKX? 16bit

Which top player in either game that hasn't ever placed at EVO will finally do so in MKX? Dizzy

Which MK9 player that hated Injustice will do the best in MKX? Definitely Curbo

Which MK9 player that hated Injustice will do the worst in MKX? Not sure.

Which Injustice top player that wasn't top in MK9 will do the best? Ducky

Which Injustice top player that wasn't top in MK9 will do the worst? Zyphox

Which mid level Injustice player will rise to the top? Not sure whos considered top or mid level but Darth Arma posts funny gifs so him

Will MKX have footsies? Yes

Which scene will be the strongest? Toronto

Which player will have the longest character crisis? Brady

Will Pig and 16 Bit remain banned from tournaments?
Hopefully not

What will be 2015's biggest rivalry?
PL vs a bunch of people

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
He was also 2nd best Mileena,a top Sonya and someone no one wanted in their pool

When cole takes a game seriously he's a serious threat

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@Zyphox Dude Bro i love you man and we had a great car ride to FR but dude can you head get any fucking bigger. You go around in every other thread fishing for props and going around talking about your 3rd place. We get it you did great but after awhile it gets old. This persona you made is horrible and you need to stop it when MKX comes out. You are acting like this arrogant asshole who only plays so people can look at your dick for an hour then randomly go up to the same people and show them your dick some more.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
lmao this is funny coming from the guy who would rather be liked on TYM and the Internet than by real friends IN REAL LIFE. you constantly shit on people you know in real life passive aggressively, so that you can seem cool to your online buddies. you act like i've been on TYM non stop preaching this shit when i barely even post on here, and its been a hella long time since i've said anything like this until the other day. you and pretty much anyone who has said shit in this thread and others expect for me to just sit back and let people say shit about me. i can't defend myself at all, so when people put that i'm going to be the worst player in MKX that wasn't good at MK9 that i'm just supposed to be like

and keep it to myself. well i'm sorry i'm not like that, i let shit like that get to me, you can call it whatever you like. i'm not going to pretend to be someone i'm not, its clear you don't like it or me so if thats how you wanna be than so be it.

anyone else has anything they want to get off their chest about me?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
lmao this is funny coming from the guy who would rather be liked on TYM and the Internet than by real friends IN REAL LIFE. you constantly shit on people you know in real life passive aggressively, so that you can seem cool to your online buddies. you act like i've been on TYM non stop preaching this shit when i barely even post on here, and its been a hella long time since i've said anything like this until the other day. you and pretty much anyone who has said shit in this thread and others expect for me to just sit back and let people say shit about me. i can't defend myself at all, so when people put that i'm going to be the worst player in MKX that wasn't good at MK9 that i'm just supposed to be like

and keep it to myself. well i'm sorry i'm not like that, i let shit like that get to me, you can call it whatever you like. i'm not going to pretend to be someone i'm not, its clear you don't like it or me so if thats how you wanna be than so be it.

anyone else has anything they want to get off their chest about me?
You suck in the Ares MU and you have good taste in chicken wings