What's new

1st Sacramento offline tournament 8-6-2011

H2O FARMER

Crazy 88 king
This is the first Sacramento official offline tournament.Hosted by H2O FARMER.This tournament is limited to the first 32 players to sign up. I will have a back up list of 8 people if who are on site will be able to fill in if any of the 32 dont show up.

The buy in is 10$ and the payout is 70/20/10 for a 32 player tournament the payout would be as follows:
1st: 224$
2nd: 64$
3rd: 32$

This is a double elimination tournament.All matches until the winners and losers finals will be best 2 of 3.The winners and losers finals will be best 3 of 5.The grand finals will be best 5 of 7, also winner of losers must win 2 sets.

The date of the tournament is Saturday August 6 2011.The first match will start at 2pm.Show up as early as noon for casuals and warm up sessions.

We will play till the tournament is over so be prepared we will not be carrying over into Sunday.

This tournament will be streamed.The full bracket will be published through challonge.com

I will be updating the op as any new info arises.

H2O FARMER

Crazy 88 king
If the response is great enough Im willing to up the tourney to 64 players but obviously that would require it to be 2 days.I wanna see some of the area's best here. I know theres quite a few big dogs within a 2 hour drive so get pumped up we can make this better than NCR lol!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Mark me down as a tentative. I live in Reno so of course this would be nice to enter.

H2O FARMER

Crazy 88 king
Ill get a tenative list going showing all who are interested and when it gets a little bit closer I will get the list set in stone.As far as dlc is concerned Ill start asking around to see what everyone thinks.I have no problems with it my self.

H2O FARMER

Crazy 88 king
Stickied. Bring the house down, Farmer :coffee:
Thanks Tim.The scenes been growing well here.Trying to start attracting people from a little farther away now.

ill see if i can make it to this.
Ill add you to the maybe list.

I'd like to show up and meet n greet. I'm no where near the skill set to compete for money.
There will still be casuals played so definitely come it will still be fun.

I'm definitely down to come, put me up as sammy510 if theres a list going around. And thanks for starting a nor cal scene H20, much appreciated. I think I might've heard your name at NCR too btw, how well did you do?

H2O FARMER

Crazy 88 king
I'm definitely down to come, put me up as sammy510 if theres a list going around. And thanks for starting a nor cal scene H20, much appreciated. I think I might've heard your name at NCR too btw, how well did you do?
Ill add you to the bracket. I actually met you with Daniel(SIN_WRATH)

whats up guys.. Im looking for some people to play against online so I can get my mains ready for the tourny.. I can only play online right now due to the fact im watching my little girl.. if anybody is interested just send me a friend invite on psn my names are spiramentisback and strassssyyy