What's new

General/Other - Reptile 121xFast ForceBall Issues

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
If someone can help complete this list it would be amazing, and I would really appreciate it. Not next to a console as of right now but would like to spread this knowledge.

121xDF3 seems to have a odd issue where it only connects are certain characters. Not sure what causes it, for all I know it could be the specific stance the character is in for it not to connect.

For example.
  • Reptile vs Jason - 121xDF3 does NOT connect.
  • Reptile vs Tri-Borg - 121xDF3 DOES connect.
  • Reptile vs Raiden - 121xDF3 does NOT connect.
121 Fast Force Ball Works on:
  • Tri-Borg
  • Goro
  • Ferra/ Torr
121 Fast Force Ball does NOT work on:
  • Jason
  • Raiden
  • Quan Chi
  • Jax
  • Kotal

Not sure if this is a known issue, I haven't seen a thread made on this yet.

Video evidence below:
https://www.twitch.tv/evb_gaming/v/53772018

Found by @G4S J360 also the Tanya glitch I was telling you about.
@OFIDYAN
@THTB
@Pig Of The Hut
@YOMI REO
@Wam-Zlay

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
It doesn't seem to connect on tall + skinny hitbox characters. (hope that makes sense). Like the big hitbox characters that are fat (goro and f/t) it connects but Raiden is tall and skinnier.
It doesn't connect on Quan Chi, Raiden, Kotal Khan, Jax.

I'll test the the rest of the cast in about 20 minutes. I tested everybody to the Right of Kotal Khan + Jax, Predator and Ermac.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
It doesn't seem to connect on tall + skinny hitbox characters. (hope that makes sense). Like the big hitbox characters that are fat (goro and f/t) it connects but Raiden is tall and skinnier.
It doesn't connect on Quan Chi, Raiden, Kotal Khan, Jax.

I'll test the the rest of the cast in about 20 minutes. I tested everybody to the Right of Kotal Khan + Jax, Predator and Ermac.

So it seems that there is an extra few frames added to this because of certain characters stances. That would make sense.

Scott The Scot

It seems to be inconsistent on Kung Lao

EDIT: Also inconsistent on Alien. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I think it's to do with breathing hitboxes.

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

if you get a chance, or if anybody can you complete the list and post it and I will add it to the OP.

Please and thank you.
The list I came up with was it works on everybody except Quan, Raiden, Kotal, Jax, Jason. It was inconsistent on Lao and Alien but I did not test extensively with the rest of the cast. Hopefully somebody puts more time in with it but for now I'm returning to my character lol.