What's new

114 corner combo

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I was messing with corner combos last night, and while it's pointless, I know you can b2 1 f2, NJP, B2 (whiff) 1 ~ kiss, Divekick 2 1 CW 1 1 2. I'm wondering (I can't try it out for another eight hours) if 1 1 4 MS B2, B2 (whiff) 1 kiss is possible. Couldn't hurt to try. Wishing I wasn't at work.

Correction: I meant to say "b2 1 f2, NJP, B2 (whiff) 1 ~ kiss, Divekick 3 1 4 CW 1 1 2". In any case, I don't think it'll work off a 1 1 4 MS B2 but I'm still gonna try when I get home. I know one of the variations I was trying last night was giving me trouble inthe right corner (kept pushing me to the other side of my opponent which is NOT where I want to be). Stupid right corner.

Yeah just started to learn sonya. That corner combo with 114 does bad damage. So since we are doing bad damage anyways , Is there a way to end it in Kiss ? So I can do F+4 and get a free jump in punch and a 112+ms f+1 guarantee meter or a throw back to corner. That string if you add a cartweel at the end is almost a bar or meter. So yeah how can I end a 114 combo in kiss ?

Justice

Noob
The 114 string is Sonya's weakest kombo starter, but it has the advantage of being one of the fastest starters in the game. Sonya's Jab has 6 active frames and this makes it a very viable tool in her arsenal.

Kiss is used as a reset. A kombo that I've seen that uses Kiss is 114 MS b2 b21f2 Dash xx Kiss. You can also do 114 MS b2 Dash xx Kiss to practice the dash cancel into Kiss since the timing for the Kiss after Mess Hall is pretty brutal.

The 114 string is Sonya's weakest kombo starter, but it has the advantage of being one of the fastest starters in the game. Sonya's Jab has 6 active frames and this makes it a very viable tool in her arsenal.

Kiss is used as a reset. A kombo that I've seen that uses Kiss is 114 MS b2 b21f2 Dash xx Kiss. You can also do 114 MS b2 Dash xx Kiss to practice the dash cancel into Kiss since the timing for the Kiss after Mess Hall is pretty brutal.
I don't know dude, those combo look so hard to do if possibel at all. the b21 if you started the 114 in the corner seems to miss like always making me move to the corner.

Foxy not related to the 114 but a sonya question none the less her dive kick can u do dive kick to kick (its the one where it looks like an overhead) to cartwheel to f22 military 1

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk