What's new

11 days until June 2nd! Boon's Countdown Kontinues

Justice

Noob
Nothing is going to happen. It will be a press conference touting the new MK servers. Or we MIGHT get Power Girl finally as the last DLC character :D

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I know booon for all the yrs i followed NRS/Midway hes trolling something big. Will he hold out i doubt it unless WB puts a gag order on him. MKX is IMO going to happen. Injustice 2 also but IMO that has to be after MKX . DC VS MK 2 I hope not :(

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
If ed boon tweeted at me I'd be sooooooo happy. No joke my dingus would wiggle at least a little bit

Its tweets man. That's all. Don't feed the trolls.
Tweets that could possibly foretell something that many have anticipated. To know that information or confirmation about this long-sought thing could be very near, is quite exciting for plenty. That's why you're seeing members here getting hype.

I understand that you will not get hype until you have something solid, though. If it turns out to be a disappointment for the rest, you can count yourself lucky in the fact that you won't be upset.
I'll take money bets that we will all be disappointed as fuck on June 2nd. I refuse to care until something is confirmed. This Boon character has tugged at my heartstrings too many times before.
That's a good mindset to have.
Dear god no,NO MORE CROSSOVERS!
CROSSOVERS WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD!