What's new

Question Zods Parry - What moves can it counter?

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I haven't seen a move by move listing of can be parried, so Im sure this will be a welcomed addition. Try and search for one if u haven't just to make sure.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Batman parry is 1 frame, Zod's is 3 frames but from what I've tried, I think this is more or less the same shit for Zod :

Zod can parry HG's d1 spam, his charge get over HG's mace charge, and he has those fireballs, so I guess he is probably the worse matchup for the bird.

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
so it parrys over heads,High and mid attacks? that's really good gotta get in the lab cuz this might just make the Black Adam MU very easy

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Parries counter highs, overheads (unless it's a jump in, and I think air specials beat it), and mids. There are a few exceptions, like Bane's charge, but that's the general case.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Wow... i didn't think it worked against that so i've been struggling to keep him out... No more, Doomsday dead.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Wow... i didn't think it worked against that so i've been struggling to keep him out... No more, Doomsday dead.
I play the match up a fair bit. Feels somewhat even. Our traits essentially cancel each other out. Side Arm is stronger than Zodballs in this match up, since Zodballs get you hit by MB Venom because of it's ridiculous vertical hitbox. Counter helps keep him honest.