What's new

Zod - BnB, Trait and Meterless Combos by TrU3Ta1ent

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If you've taken to the newest DLC character, General Zod here are a few videos that may be very useful to you. Featuring bread & butter, trait and meterless combos TrU3Ta1ent has uploaded several videos showcasing Zod's combo ability. If you're especially a fan of meterless combos and want to save your meter, there's a 44% combo and more.

Source: TrU3Ta1ent

Attachments

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
TrU puts out some of the most entertaining online gameplay on YouTube, its awesome to see one of his vids on the front page here, its deserved. His Zod is really good already. Better than any I've faced or seen in use online.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Ut oh. Another thread for m2dave to come tell us that he 'already knew all this and Zod still sucks' in. Good shit though @ TrU3Ta1ent. Between this and some of the setups for getting trait out, this character is coming along pretty well. Should end up at least mid tier, if not higher, and a force to be reckoned with in the right hands.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Ut oh. Another thread for m2dave to come tell us that he 'already knew all this and Zod still sucks' in. Good shit though @ TrU3Ta1ent. Between this and some of the setups for getting trait out, this character is coming along pretty well. Should end up at least mid tier, if not higher, and a force to be reckoned with in the right hands.
I don't think you understand what makes a character good or bad. Damage is just one of many factors.
Says the guy that created and named "the Zyphox Loop".

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I don't think you understand what makes a character good or bad. Damage is just one of many factors.
Says the guy that created and named "the Zyphox Loop".
you would bring that up LMAO

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Pretty cool bnb combos! Though i think some of them could be increased with damage without making them more difficult.

Zods fun.

So far with the Season pass it's 50/50. I like Batgirl and Zod. Hate that they included Scorp in this game. I know there are fans but meh. Lobo? Well fan favorite etc. he's kind of fun and I play him more than I would superman or Black Adam. I just don't get the allureness of Black Adam