What's new

Zatanna's Matchup List

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Just because all the other characters have been throwing out their updated list, I figured I'd add in my input.

Aquaman 3.5-6.5: I really don't think it's as horrible as it is made out to be. Bad? Absolutely. But not unwinable, trait is useful and it's just reads and doing teleports at the right time. Still working on setups to blow up trait.

Ares 6-4

Bane 7-3

Batgirl 5-5 (Maybe slight advantage batgirl, Zatanna can punish any midscreen/fullscreen projectiles, and BG has to make several amazing reads to always land her teleport, full punish if wrong)

Batman 5-5 (With trait, maybe slight advantage Zatanna, but it's pretty much a zoning game)

Black Adam 4-6 (plus frames... everywhere)

Catwoman 5.5-4.5: Trait is the killer against Catwoman here. Lightning cage beats mb cat dash.

Cyborg 6-4

Deathstroke 5-5

Doomsday 4-6 (trait keeps this from being 3-7)

Flash 4.5- 5.5 (Flashes huge dash and massive jump arc makes it hard to zone consistantly, trait is useful, but it's difficult to hit Flash out of the air with it)

Green Arrow 6-4 (She outzones entirely. Trance can interrupt arrow shots and arrow loading).

Green Lantern 6-4

Harley Quinn 5-5 (maybe slight advantage Harley because she can spam guns and still punish Zatanna's teleport behind or block a mb rings).

Hawk Girl 5-5 (I admit I don't have much experience here, but from what I hear Zatanna and her high rings can shut down a lot of HG's game play, but Hawk Girls pressure is pretty good)

Joker 7-3

Killer Frost 4.5- 5.5

Lex Luther 5.5-4.5 (if Lex gets his moment with Orbs and armor then that totally shuts down Zatanna's play).

Lobo 7-3 (Might even call it 8-2, probably my favorite matchup and Lobo's worst. Trait destroys him, rings destroy him, teleport and run away all day).

MMH 3.5-6.5

Nightwing 4-6 (There is a special place in hell for Nighwing players -_-)

Raven 4-6

Scorpion 5-5

Shazam 5.5-4.5 (His corpse hops and j2 on knockdown keep this from being 6-4.

Sinestro 5-5

Grundy 5.5-4.5 (Zoning and trait, watch out for mb swam hands)

Superman 5-5

Wonder Woman 4.5-5.5 (I'd like to call it even, but once WW is in her block strings are just too good. Look for patterns and Zatanna's zoning game does favors here.

Zod 4.5-5.5 (Again could be even, but Zod's trait is just too irritating. Zone all day though).

Advantage: 9
Even: 8
Disadvantage: 10

I'd grant her to be a well balanced mid to high mid- tier character. Thoughts?

@Pan1cMode
@deg222
@DinoPizzaria
@Laos_boy
@EMPEROR_SunFire
@EMPEROR PRYCE