What's new

Tech Zatanna Resets, Anti wake up set ups + 100%+ 3/4 bars combos

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Well isn't this broken as shit. lol
Not really at all lol. She'll basically never initiate offense with 4 bars (because she'll need to spend 1 or 2 to get in) so this damage is not really what we'll see in matches (feel free to put me on blast when this happens =D)

Also, the first setup in the second vid can be backdashed iirc. The second reset just involves blocking her hella slow 23 frame overhead (block low until you see that palm then switch to overhead). The third setup; just reverse your control and wake up. The fourth reset, block the cross up. The fifth reset is a true vortex (ie, you have to block overhead or low, have to make the read)

This is no more broken than say batgirl or killer frost; in fact less so because those guys out-damage her and get a guaranteed mixup (ie you can't back dash or fuzzy guard)

Still, this is amazing. I've only really been using her vortex for resets but I'm gonna have to incorporate some of this into my game.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Not really at all lol. She'll basically never initiate offense with 4 bars (because she'll need to spend 1 or 2 to get in) so this damage is not really what we'll see in matches (feel free to put me on blast when this happens =D)

Also, the first setup in the second vid can be backdashed iirc. The second reset just involves blocking her hella slow 23 frame overhead (block low until you see that palm then switch to overhead). The third setup; just reverse your control and wake up. The fourth reset, block the cross up. The fifth reset is a true vortex (ie, you have to block overhead or low, have to make the read)

This is no more broken than say batgirl or killer frost; in fact less so because those guys out-damage her and get a guaranteed mixup (ie you can't back dash or block one way)

Still, this is amazing. I've only really been using her vortex for resets but I'm gonna have to incorporate some of this into my game.
I know, I'm messing around. Anyway cool find

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
with normal j2 it's 44 % with 2 cancels in combo 49/50 but cancels are really easy to do, at least 1
Oh, they're easy enough to do, it's just that Zatanna's jump ins are shitty Mcshit shit. Why j2 has the worst range of any jump in in the game is beyond me; but then again I am spoiled with batgirl's jump ins so I 'spose I just have to accept it and adapt.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Oh, they're easy enough to do, it's just that Zatanna's jump ins are shitty Mcshit shit. Why j2 has the worst range of any jump in in the game is beyond me; but then again I am spoiled with batgirl's jump ins so I 'spose I just have to accept it and adapt.
i agree but batgirl jumps are much better than zatanna