What's new

Zatanna only KOTH

medhood

Noob
I would like to have a game of Zatanna only king of the hill on PSN comment on here and add me on PSN if your in
I wanna have a king of the hill with only Zatanna to learn new things from other Zatanna players while they can also learn stuff from other players this is so that we can get better with Zatanna as I found her a little harder then certain other characters (Batman)

The leader will be the guy you add and the guy who invites everyone else to the lobby

Once I get 6-8 people I'll make a time and invite everyone if there is more then 8 then I'll appoint a 2nd leader, the leader is required to send everyone who is in a message saying which day and time if you miss out its your fault but you'll be place on another king of the hill if there is one

When you comment please include
- Your PSN ID/ Xbox Gamertag
- What times you normally play on weekdays and weekends
- Country you are from

Rules: Zatanna Only

Note: If Xbox fans want to have one as well someone volunteer as the person who'll invite everyone I'll put your name on here as the leader

PSN :
medhood (leader)
Pan1cMode
(AspyxiaDyslexia) EMPEROR_SunFire
xXstealthflameXx
shortsheep

medhood

Noob
Since we're not geting much people im just changing it to PSN no country specific I hope the connections will be good.